Saturday, May 31, 2014

“Seeing Past The Illusion” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Seeing Past The Illusion” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Seeing Past The Illusion
May 31, 2014





Alfred:
Hello everyone and welcome to GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE. This is Alfred the Padawan Learner to the Modern Day Mystic himself. We are broadcasting from Asheville, North Carolina. We have returned to the mountains after the U.S. has gotten through the deep freeze. So there's a couple of things that are going on. If you are in the area Hans is seeing clients in Asheville, North Carolina and also we're attending a Spiritual Fair - July 12 - being held at the Masonic Temple in Asheville, North Carolina. You can contact us for more information on either of those. We're continuing with our Facebook Contest. We're moving everyone as much as possible to Hans King's "Like" Page - that means his Business Page - and that's Facebook/hanschristianking1. You can find out more about going to the Home Page of HansKing.com and you can win a reading with Hans King. The top 3 people who share the most and get their friends to "like" our Facebook Page could win a reading with Hans. And I think that's it for the announcements Hans, so let's just jump into the topic for today. Without further ado I present to you Hans Christian King.

Hans:
Good afternoon everyone. Very wonderful to be back with everyone. It's a beautiful day today. You know I had a chance to be standing on the back deck looking out through the  forest and I closed my eyes and I got one view and I opened my eyes and I got another view. In other words when you close your eyes you actually hear and resonate with what's going on in the forest. When you open your eyes your mind has a visual perception of what its seeing, what it wants to see...this bird here, a squirrel there...what have you. It's kind of like in life you know, seeing past the illusion. When I was very young a wonderful Medium by the name of Lilian said to me...I was probably 19 years old so you know that was a long time ago...She said: Always remember Hans that things are not as they appear...not as you see them. And she said: Learning to see past what your mind perceives is in front of you will grow you spiritually tenfold. I thought that was a bit strange. But as time has gone by Spirit has proven to me time and time again that things are not always as they appear. We only, in our minds eye, can identify with what we know. However, if we learn to see past the appearance and we say: Hmm-mm, I wonder what's really in here. What is this really about? For instance I talked to a friend of mine this morning and they had been in a difficult relationship and the person was trying to come back into their life and... I said to them: You know you need to look at perhaps seeing past the appearance of this. What is this relationship really reminding you of? And they said: What? And I said: What is this relationship really remind you of? What is the loss of this relationship? Well then they started to open up. Well, I lost my father, he divorced my mother at a certain age, and that loss was horrific for me and I guess maybe there's a little bit of that in there and then my first boyfriend and there was a little bit of that in there... So sometimes when we're looking at something and it causes us pain stop for a moment and say: Am I really feeling this pain because of this or do I need to look past this to see where this pain may be actually coming from? Now you've heard me for years say: Uh oh. As my friend Alexandra would say: I wonder what's in this for me today. You know folks everyday that we operate on this plane that we're existing on right now we pass through thousands and thousands of other people's cycles, their energies, their dharmas, their plan. So life isn't just clear cut. You just get up in the morning and off you go and you hold a straight line. No, life is about compromise, it's about truly trying to understand what is happening in the moment, what is actually going on in the moment. Is what you're seeing true? Or is your mind deciding that it looks like and or it feels like something that happened many years ago. Is that what's happening? Things are not always as they appear. For instance our Native American people used to say: Don't judge anyone until you've walked a mile in the moccasins. That's very true. Very true. Let's say that one loses a job. For a moment stop and think: Hmm-mm, I wonder what's in this for me? I wonder what this is trying to teach me. And most of you will say: Well I never really liked the job anyway but it's what I had and I needed to pay my bills and pay my rent. And so what happens is that we begin to lock ourselves into things that we perceive are happening when really they're nothing more than some choices we made for some experiences. Sometimes when we are in the middle of something we perceive it to be a certain way when actually it's something from our past that is now clouding something in our future so we need to learn to see past the illusion of what we think is going on and really look at what might be going on.

Alfred:
Yeah, that's a really hard thing because so much of our life we have been spending time trying to figure things out, trying to figure out the way life is. However, most of that has been coming from ego, from our brain. And what we're actually trying to tell you is the path to figuring things out is not figuring them out,  is by letting go, is by surrendering, is by letting go of perceptions, opinions of the way that things are so that those perceptions, those opinions, those past ways that you thought you had figured things out don't interfere with the way that you look at things.

Hans:
Yes, nicely put. Perceptions Alfred and opinions, very good. Those two words are very important for people to hear in this particular lesson.

Alfred:
Okay.

Hans:
Perceptions and opinions...of the mind, you see.

Alfred:
So there have been many shows where we've been talking to you about letting go of perceptions and opinions and why that's important. But specifically, we're talking about clarity in this show. And it is through clarity, it is through peacefulness, it is through being centered, it is through letting go of humanness that in general you will find who you are. You will find your connection to God and Spirit. You will find true peace. But specifically in this subject it has to do with seeing things clearly not just seeing the universe clearly but seeing human life clearly. And there's a thing that I've been discussing with my students recently is that the more spiritual you become the better human you you become. You can actually see things clearer. Things don't affect you as much. You're must more peaceful, much more loving when you deal with others. So by letting go of perceptions, opinions, you see things as they are. Things don't bother you which as we've talked about many times - there really is nothing wrong. So you can see how all the themes we've been talking about weave through each other. But if you want clarity, if you want to be able to see a flower and see the miracle in the flower and be joyous and blissful by the simplest things in life... A lot of what I've found, and what I'm learning from my students, is by letting go as much as possible. Letting go of the way that you think things are and just taking them for the way that they are without adding anything, without presuming anything, then things become a lot clearer.

Hans:
Well absolutely and you know, I bring this up a lot because it's happened to so many people during these last 3 or 4 years where someone loses their job...and I have a friend of mine that when he lost his job he called me and he was very sad and very upset and then he said: Hmm, Hansy what do you suppose they're moving me up to? And that's the attitude that I'm looking for. What is Spirit moving you up to?  What's the next level? What's the next step? Don't go and try to duplicate what has been people. Say: Oh, this will give me an opportunity to look at what else I can do. You've heard me say throughout my many years of service say: Don't become what you do. And unfortunately for so many people in this country we become what we do, not who we are. And it's fascinating when you ask someone: And who are you? And they say: Oh, I'm a Doctor or I'm a Store Owner or I sell shoes on the Internet. No, that's not who you are. That's what you do. Again, seeing past the perceptions, the illusion of life to my way of thinking is one of the single most important things you can ever do for yourself. We have a mind set that says "this is who we are and this is what we do". And then we begin to react to the job, to the relationship, to whatever it is as though we had nothing to do with creating it. Learning that thoughts are living things and that what you are putting out there in life is actually on its return to you. Then it is easier to see past the illusion of life. Right Alfred?

Alfred:
Yeah, and that's the second part of why it's important to see past the illusion. Why is it important not to add to, to make sure that you don't try to understand what is going on around you. Now of course there is the exception to say: Okay, my job is to be a Botanist and I'm supposed to understand Trees. Sure, fine. Then that's your job scientifically to understand that specific area. But if it not your job, if it's not your life's purpose to understand anything - try not to, okay?  And that's pretty much the majority of us is don't try to understand with your limited mind the way things are, the way people are, the way nature is. And instead, number one, just realize the miracles in everything. Again I quote Einstein: “Everything is a miracle or everything is not." That's a choice. We tell you that everything is a miracle and that you don't need to understand it. That everything has a divine purpose and a divine order in things because of the way that God has created the universe. And second, when you don't try to understand, when you just let things be, you can be much more in tune with the flow of the universe. You're much more able to receive guidance. You're much more clearer, much more peaceful in order to follow the flow, in order to follow the direction that your dharma wishes to take you. That your Guides are directing you towards those experiences. You're much more able to experience things in the moment. Okay? Pretty basic lesson there about "being in the now”. If you're trying to figure things out according to what you understand, you're not in the moment. You're not experiencing it fully. So seeing past the illusion is taking things for just the way they are and connecting to the universe and seeing if there's some energetic and vibrational possibility in there for you. But if not, then just simply "be", simply allow it to “be”. And for most of us that's really difficult. I had a huge struggle as Hans knows with not understanding, to letting things be. Because so many of us were classically trained in that so I'm talking to you from my heart when I say: Yes, it's a spiritual practice to try not to understand. But there are so many spiritual benefits to not understanding.

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
Again, spiritually is so opposite of humanness. In order to see past the illusion,  you need not see. You need to let go. You need not to understand in order to allow yourself...

Hans:
And that was difficult for you wasn't it Alfred?

Alfred:
...to let the illusion "dissolve" I think is another way of looking at it Hans. Is that not by adding, by not understanding, by not having a perception, by not having an opinion, the illusion dissolves and then you can see things truly the way that they are. How's that?

Hans:
Well not bad for a Padawan. As I'm looking out through the windows here all I can see is the middle of the forest. That's all I can see. Green branches, squirrels, green, green, green, green, green. Three months ago I looked out these windows and all I could see was brown and gray...brown and gray, brown and gray. And I separated them and I said: I like the one with the green. But then Spirit said to me: Ah, you're limiting yourself. You can't have the green Hans without having the brown and gray branches. The trees have to go to sleep. And so they said to me: Incorporate it all into what it is. Not the illusion that you wish it to be. So again seeing past your perception and seeing past the illusion of your mind chatter opens the doors for so many new adventures. You'll be absolutely astounded as how much is available for you. You know you've often heard me say I have this little sign that says: The longer I live the more I'm certain of how little I know and it's just fine.

Alfred:
That's a really good point Hans is we touched upon a topic of any individual's ability to understand what someone else is going through. So say for example, somebody yells at you, somebody's mean to you, somebody does something you perceive is bad or painful. What makes you think you have the right to judge or have an opinion of that person's behavior?

Hans:
Uh hmm.

Alfred:
What do you know about that person's life? What do you know that has happened to that life? What do you know about that person’s dharma? And the lessons and the experiences that that person has asked to go through.

Hans:
Yes. Exactly.

Alfred:
So believe it or not even if someone is perceived to be mean to you, what makes you think that it's directed at you and it's not just what that person is going through? So again we go back to the topic of "in order to see past the illusion", such as this person is being mean to me, to say: Wow, that person's probably going through some really difficult life challenges.

Hans:
Exactly and you send them a blessing.

Alfred:
And you send them a blessing and you wish them well and you pray for that person and you send them good vibrations. So see how by simply letting go of a perception which seems to be pretty obvious the person's being mean to me...by letting go of the perception and holding a negative thought you say: I have no right to judge that person. I have no right to form an opinion. Instead I'm just going to send them loving thoughts, blessings. So by simply letting go you're able to turn a negative vibration quite simply into a positive vibration and adding love and karma to the universe.

Hans:
We get locked up in our perception of "what is" and "what isn't" based on our own personal needs. As I was looking out the window I was reminded by Spirit "that all is in perfect harmony". There is no negative...that the leaves are part of the tree branches, the tree branches are part of the roots which nurture the leaves. It  is all one. My mind wanted to separate it. As you all know we have a problem with Alfred and cold. I tend to view it the following: It is, period. And I can't have the sunny days and the warm days without having the colder winters. I will never win this battle with Alfred because he has no intentions of learning it. However, when you realize that employment and unemployment are all the same - there is no separation - there is no difference. It's only an experience that's passing by you, passing through you. And if you take the opportunity to say: Wow, I wonder what's in this for me? And act out of a positive way then you don't go into the victim role. This is where you lose yourself children is in the victim role. When you start to perceive that something has been done to you or you're being punished. No, see past the illusion and realize you're being moved to a new location. Whatever that location may be. It could be a different kind of a job, it could be a wait so that you learn the value of trust. But what I've found is that if you get that you're not a victim and you see past the illusion of the situation, Spirit moves you through the lesson rather quickly.

Alfred:
And that's a good point about letting go. We touched on it a bit earlier is by letting go and I’m going to change the topic a little bit, letting the illusion “dissolve”  instead of seeing past the illusion...

Hans:
You've found a new word you like haven't you?

Alfred:
Yeah, I like it because seeing past it means that it is there. But the truth is it's really not there. It's only in our heads. And by letting go of humanness - that which you think is real is really not. And then once the illusion dissolves you can be more in touch with the flow. Not necessarily the flow of other people's but your flow. And what is that flow we're talking about here? Your individual life dharma. Being in coordination with your Guidance. Being able to receive guidance so that you can understand what is going on in your life. To be able to understand what is the next step in your life. This is a huge part of what we try to pass on to you. By letting go of the illusion, allowing perceptions and opinions to dissolve, letting go of those things, you open yourself up to possibilities you could never fathom. Such as: Oh, losing my job is a possibility. Instead of saying: Oh, I'm a victim. They fired me. They abused me. No.

Hans:
Absolutely. Don't go there.

Alfred:
By letting go of the possibility that you're not a victim that you're not, excuse me, the opinion that you're not a victim letting go of the perception that you were abused, letting go of the perception or opinion that you were wrongfully terminated...maybe you could see and feel that Spirit is actually guiding you to a new position...

Hans:
That's the key.

Alfred:
...which is better suited for your dharma. However, if you're stuck in negativity and negative thoughts and you're in humanness and in stress you're going to block what the Other Side is trying to coordinate on your behalf.

Hans:
Yes, absolutely.

Alfred:
Okay. And that's another reason why it is so important to let these perceptions and opinions of the way things are, trying to understand the way things are can be not just fruitless but anti-productive. Productive means that you're not in the flow, you're blocking the flow, you're disconnecting from the flow, you're disconnecting from your Guidance and instead just saying: Let me be peaceful. Let me let go of any perceptions, any opinions, any understanding so that I may be in tune with the universe to say: Okay, that was nice. I'm very grateful for that opportunity. What's next? What is there next for me and to work with your Guidance to go with the flow.

Hans:

I think that's very important Alfred when we can get ourself to the place that says: What is next? Where is God taking me? This is exciting. And folks there's one thing that happens when someone gets terminated. Two things occur. Number one - their self esteem is affected. Number two - will they be alright financially. If something like that happens to you if you say: I thank you for this that's going on. I thank you for taking me to a new level and thank you for taking care of me financially. I know you're there for me. That's all you have to do. And somehow children, the bills will get paid. No matter how bad things have gotten all of us have gotten through. There have been times in my life where I've lost things that were heart wrenching to me, heart wrenching. However, I pulled my boots up and I said: Okay, what's the next life? What am I to do here? Where am I to go? And every single time what I thought would be the worst thing that could happen to me turned around and was one of the best things that ever happened for me. So just know that just because something appears as wrong learn to see past the illusion. For instance, the stations that you listen to report the news that's manufactured...you see. They take little stories and make into big stories. Seeing past the illusion. Try not to watch too much news, okay? Alright Alfred I think that concludes the lesson for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment