Sunday, May 4, 2014

“Spiritual Courage” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Spiritual Courage” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Spiritual Courage 
May 4, 2014



Alfred:
Hello everyone and welcome to GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE. This is Alfred, the Padawan to the Modern Day Mystic himself, Hans Christian King, who's going to be joining us very shortly. Today's topic is "Spiritual Courage". This is a great topic and we dedicate this to all of our students who have spiritual courage. So without further ado, I present to you the Modern Day Mystic himself, Hans Christian King.

Hans:
Hello everyone, welcome, welcome, welcome! A beautiful day here in Mexico today and when I asked Spirit what topic they would like to talk about, they said very clearly: “Spiritual Courage”. Helping those to understand that deep inside of them they do have a spiritual courage that they may not be aware of. You know it's very hard when you're in the human form and you're about your human life everyday and it all looks so real to you and the sadness and the joys and the freeways and the cars and all the stuff that go with a modern lifestyle are confronting us on a daily basis. Deep inside of each and every one of is a little gift that Spirit, the Great Spirit, gave us upon entering this dimension. And it's a little nugget of courage. It's a little nugget that says: Yes, you can. It's a little nugget that says: You are “not” nothing. You are important. Your dreams, your goals, your wishes, these are important doors for you. But when we get so caught up in the humanness of our life, the human scene as a friend of mine used to say, we begin to believe that the human scene that we're involved in is actually the real part of our life and that the spirit, our spiritual being is somehow around us but we don't quite know how to access this. And there's certain things we have to do, certain places we have to go... But when you begin to understand that you have a quiet courage, a quiet support courage that's linked to a higher source and you begin to understand that you can disconnect from the craziness by simply bringing forward your spiritual courage, your courage to look beyond what you see, your courage to look past the sadness and the despair, the disappointment in your life and say: I am strong. I am the most courageous person I know. And to be able to say this and believe it. Believe that you are in fact that divine baby angel. Kind of like folks, David and Goliath. You have that stone of courage. David had the stone that would topple the giant. You have the stone that can pull you out of any difficulty, pull you through any obstacle, no matter how bad things feel to you, no matter how much you're disappointed in life. Having this, spiritual courage and being able to access it on a daily basis... Remember it's always there, no one can take that courage away from you. The bottom of the pit, when things are at their worst, all you have to do is hold out your hand and say: I'm available now to access my spiritual courage. Thank you for being there for me. And then you always say: Give me the energy, give me the courage for just today. And when you do that, doors being to open that you didn't know were there. You know there's an old adage - when you finally get it,  when you finally believe, doors begin to open where previously there were no doors. That's what spiritual courage helps you to access is the doors that you can't see. And these doors lead you to wherever you would like to go and the Spirit is behind every single door. Alfred my friend, did you not find this to be true when you were working on this awareness? This is called "deer in the headlights syndrome".

Alfred:
(Laughing) Yes. Let me try to follow that entrance Hans. It does take a lot of courage to go against the norm. It takes a lot of courage to go against what your friends think, what your family thinks, what the media thinks, what you're bombarded with. But each of us has that courage. Each of us does have the ability to access that determination to go after what we "feel" is correct. And that's what we try to pass along to all of you - is what you "feel is correct" actually "is" what is correct.

Hans:
Yes, that correct Alfred. (Laughing)

Alfred:
Oh, thank you Hans. (Laughing) And what we try to teach all of our students that we're dedicating this show to is that through your feelings, through your connection with your true self, your inner-soul, your connection to the universe - it is through that feeling of energy and vibration that will guide you to your life path...will guide you to those experiences that you asked to experience. But to even follow up with what we've been saying the last couple of shows, we're talking about the first step. What do you need to make that transition? What really helps you make that transition? And this show is dedicated to "spiritual courage", that internal source of energy that says: Yes, I can. Yes, I believe. It's something different and something else than what something inside my chest is telling me.

Hans:
Alfred, what do you think helped you to open the door to your spiritual courage?

Alfred:
Well, I can't say my experience was the same as everybody else, but my chest started yelling at me. It said: You've had enough of this now. Now we're going to be doing something meaningful with your life. And I said: What is meaningful? And second: Who are you?

Hans:
(Laughing)

Alfred:
So my awakening came differently, I think than everybody's. But I think everybody has a certain point in their life where they've finally said: Enough is enough. Whether it's your brain telling you, your chest telling you, your Guidance telling you, the universe telling you, Hans King telling you: This is it. The way your life has been is what needs, should, will, end to begin your spiritual journey. At that point in time, this is where you need to summon your spiritual courage, that internal drive, that internal determination that says: I am here for a purpose. I am here for a greater “something”. There is some meaning to the reason I was born. I want to go find that. And that's difficult.

Hans:
It's very difficult Alfred. You know Alfred when I was a young man things were placed in my path that most people should not have gotten through. Most people should have collapsed inwardly. And I remember that one day Spirit told me to go and see this movie. And I asked if I could go and it was, yes. And the movie was called "The Unsinkable Molly Brown". And it was the story of that girl's Johnny Brown's, girlfriend and then wife in Leadville, Colorado. It's a true story. And in the opening of the movie she says: I ain't no bottom to no pile. I mean much more to me than I mean to anybody I ever knew. And she said: If I have to eat catfish heads for the rest of my life can I please have them off a silver platter? In other words, her internal courage said she wasn't the appearance of her life. She was much greater than what circumstances showed her in human terms. And I resonated with that and I realized: Oh, I'm not stupid because I'm dyslexic and ADD. That's not my problem. That's somebody's else's problem. That's their thinking of who I am, not my thinking of who I am. And I've lived by that mantra for a long time: That I am the best person I ever knew. Now I know that sounds egotistical. But each and every one of you have to get to that place where you say: I am the best person I have ever known. Because it's true. You are the dearest and kindest person you will ever meet in your life. Where we all have to be concerned is when we start to lose our spiritual courage to change the conditions that we see around us. Our current awareness of who we are sometimes of: Oh, I'm a waiter or I'm an artist or I'm this or... No, you again are this baby angel having a human experience. And I keep going back to that through the years with you beautiful people - baby angel having a human experience. Remember when I first told Alfred he was just a baby angel having a human experience... He just looked at me and said: What's the matter with you? I have two MBA's, I'm a banker...and all of these things. I said: No, that's what you do. Who are you? And he struggled for awhile. And it took quite awhile before he said: I'm a baby angel having a human experience. And when you detach from the appearance of the humanness of your life, and you motivate your spiritual courage and say: You know what, I'm going to risk. I'm going to jump off the cliff because I know God will catch me. I know I will never hit bottom. God will always catch me. And folks, God always does. I have never seen anyone jump off a cliff, spiritual cliff, who ever hit the bottom. They always wound up in a whole new life, a whole new situation. Alfred, you know that feeling.

Alfred:
Yes. Yes, I know that feeling quite well. It is this transition that we've been talking about the past couple of shows and this show. The determination to find out what else there is. The internal drive to find meaning in your life. The deep internal knowing that you're not alone. There is so much more to your natural state, your natural being, who you really are that you don't know.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
And what we're saying is having and finding and using your internal spiritual courage to not only begin this journey but to get over some huge hurdles and that's really what Hans and I were talking about some of our clients is a lot of our clients have come to us to say: Okay, I've begun the new path. I've started the journey. How do I get over this? How do I get over my parents? How do I get over my spouse? How do I get over all of these problems? And I just had one of my wonderful clients, we'll just say she's from Switzerland okay, who got over her parents, the conditioning from her parents. 50 years she's been working on it.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
Finally had the courage this week to let her parents go and she just seemed so much lighter, so much like an angel, so much more at peace because she had the courage to face something that she didn't know how to face.

Hans:
Right. And Alfred that's spiritual courage in motion is it not?

Alfred:
It absolutely is. And it's to those people who have been with us...whether you have been with us for months or years, that we've seen each of you take huge steps, huge chances. They seemed to be chances, like you're jumping off a cliff, that's the human perception and what we tell you is that's an illusion. Just take the first step and then you'll see the doors open.

Hans:
And Alfred they always open.

Alfred:
Yes, but that's spirituality. It's not that God is going to show up and prove Himself to you, it's no, first you have to have faith, trust and belief in that there is something more.

Hans:
Right.

Alfred:
And then once you "have" that internal belief, "then" the doors open, "then" you see things you couldn't see before. But it starts with making a choice. It starts with having that internal courage to make the decision, to do something different, to let go of that which is holding you in the past, to release that which is holding you into your humanness. How's that Hans?

Hans:
Very good. You keep that up you'll be a teacher one day.

Alfred:
Hmm.

Hans:
Again I point out to everyone what we're trying to say. You're humanness presents your life as reality. But remember something, most of you hear this but most of you don't put it in your heart - There's nothing whatsoever going on in your life that you did not create. You weren't handed these things. You created them. Now you created a scenario by saying to Spirit: This is something I'd like to work on. Spirit then presented the doors and the opportunities for you to learn that lesson and sometimes it looks very ugly, sometimes it's very painful. But again you have the one thing that Alfred keeps harping on - you have free will. You have choice. You don't have to sit in misery. I talked to a lovely woman the other day who's been married to a man for 25 years. They have two beautiful children and they both absolutely dislike each other. All of the joy has gone out of the relationship. Rather than sit down with each other and say: We need to remember that we love each other and that we created this family. We need to go our separate ways while still remaining a family for our children. They haven't done that. They've each picked up big bags of stones and they're just throwing these stones at each other and calling each other names. And Spirit said: How can you do this with the person that you chose to be the father of your children? Awh, because he deserves it and he's this and... No, no, no, no, no. He became this and you became that and you lost your way. So we have a choice in life, like when you complain about a job...oh, isn't this the job you used to pray to God to get? Or when you got this job didn't you say: Oh thank God I got rescued by God. Having a basic understanding, a basic awareness that all that you seek is possible because you are armed with "spiritual courage" and you can opt out of whatever is distasteful, whatever isn't working in your life, whatever's painful you can opt out of that with this courage and move yourself to a new beginning. Alfred you did that.

Alfred:
Yes and I think I'm starting to see the connection a little better with the topics. This courage that we're talking about, this internal courage, this internal connection to Source, the internal connection to your soul helps you form your intention to have a different life. Helps you form the intention, the internal belief that there is something more. Helps you set the intention to let go of those things that no longer serve you and that's what we were saying is, how do you get out of your way? Well the first thing is to set your intention to get out of your way, okay? Well we're saying it may take a little bit of courage to set that first intention. To let go of that relationship...

Hans:
Indeed.

Alfred:
To look at life differently. To go about life differently. To go against what everyone  around you tells you is the truth and to go find your unique meaning in life, your unique path in life that takes some courage to begin to have that internal intention.

Hans:
Alfred what would you say to the person who doesn't believe they have a uniqueness...I love the way you're wording this...What would you say to someone who says: I'm not special. I'm not unique. What would you say to that person?

Alfred:
Try it. I always love this part of the show. Try it. Just try these things that we're saying!

Hans:
The worst case scenario is you stay the same. 

Alfred:
The worst case scenario is if you don't like it in a couple of days go back to the way you were.

Hans:
Absolutely.

Alfred:
With 20-30-40 years experience doing that it shouldn't be really hard to go back to that. So what we're saying is if you're scared, try it for a day, try it for 2 days...see what happens. What's the worst...

Hans:
You know Alfred many years ago Spirit used to say to my clients, and still does to this day: Drive another way home from work. Drive another way to work. Go to a different market on your way home. Watch and see the internal resistance to change. Watch and see the fear and the mind chatter that is manufactured by those very simple things Alfred.

Alfred:
That's actually a good point. Why do you need this internal courage? Why do you need to set your intention? It's because you've programmed yourself to take care of yourself, to keep you safe...

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
I don't want this happening to me again. I'm going to control the situation. Well, that's humanness. That's what separates you from who you truly are, separates you from Guidance, separates you from Spirit, separates you from the universe. In order to counter that 20, 30, 40 years of conditioning, you need some determination, you need some internal strength to say: You know what, it's really been nice that you've been taking care of me for all this time. However, there's a new sheriff in town and this is the way we're going to be going about things from now on.

Hans:
I like that! There's a new sheriff in town. (Laughing)

Alfred:
The new sheriff in town is: I am going to be who I am.

Hans:
Even if I don't know who I am.

Alfred:
Correct.

Hans:
My intention is...

Alfred:
Yes. I'm going to find out who I am. And your mind chatter is going to go crazy.

Hans:
Absolutely.

Alfred:
Or I can't protect you, what happens if this happens, what happens if you get hurt again...and that's where the internal determination comes in. To say: No, I've had it, the way things have been, I need something different. I may not know what something different is but Hans and Alfred tell me there's something out there. I'm going to go find it. I'm going to use that internal spiritual courage to take the first step. And you have to understand your mind chatter is meant to protect you. But what is that you say Hans - may it not protect you out of your life?

Hans:
"The mind chatter wants to protect you. Let it not protect you out of all you know and all you are." You know Alfred Spirit once said to a lady...she said: No, this is who I am. And Spirit said to her: No, it is who you have become. And there's a big different between those two. You see we become “the appearance” and then we say this is who I am. And people say: Oh, that's who you are. No. That's how you've become. That's what you've learned to be, what you've learned to do. What Alfred and I are talking about with "spiritual courage" you can reach beyond the limitations of your perception of who you are. And there's this incredible being in there that you haven't met yet. 

Alfred:
I always like coming up with funny little analogies. I'm going to use a sailboat. A really big sailboat that has been built in a dock, it's all beautiful, it's got great big sails, it's nice and big and can hold a lot of people and it's meant to go out. But the owner says: I don't want to take my boat out, look how nice and pretty it is. And then all of a sudden there's just this determination to just go out and sail. So the owner puts the sails up and the boat doesn't go anywhere and the owner's like: Why isn't the boat going anywhere? And we're saying, you have to start by looking at pulling up the anchor. That thing which holds you in the past. Those things which keep you safe exactly where you are. If you're wondering why your life isn't changing then you need to look at having the courage to pull up those anchors. We call them mind chatter...perceptions...opinions that are past. Okay? We have half a page of all of these things...guilt, remorse...

Hans:
Oh, we're loaded. We're loaded. Alfred, I'm reminded of this show I saw on TV the other night. Really cute little family show but it had a metaphysical spiritual bend to it. And this police officer, a really nice guy, he and his wife had this house and the kids... And downstairs there was a very large basement, a very, very large basement. And he decided to build himself a boat. And he'd always wanted to go sailing. And he said: I know that when I retire what i want to do is sail. And he started building this sailboat. And he's about 6 years into the sailboat. It's pretty good sized by now. And this young girl is visiting with her family from down the street and she says: Could I see the boat? And he said: Yeah, sure. And she said: Well could I help you? So he gave her a piece of sandpaper...she's sanding... she stopped for a moment and she said: Uh, what are you going to do with the boat? He says: I'm going to take it out on the Sound and go sailing. And she said: How? And he said: I don't understand. And she said: You'll have to tear down the house to get the boat out. And he looked at her and he said: Oh. And then they talked about what part of the house would have to be torn down in order to get the boat out. But in his perception he had never provided a space to get his true self out. So he was only to build the boat inside where the mind chatter said he was safe. 

Alfred:
And that's a good way to look at it. A house is there to protect you. A house is there to keep you safe. A house has been built over many many years. You've got lots of “memories”. Lots of doing the same thing over and over and over again.  Family, friends...

Hans:
The appearance of a solid foundation in other words.

Alfred:
Yes, the appearance of a solid foundation of your history and now you're looking at releasing what's inside of you.

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
Sometimes does require tearing down, letting go...

Hans:
So he would have to pull forward his spiritual courage if he wants to see his dream come true. He will have to tear down a hole in the house to get the boat out.

Alfred:
Or the whole house itself.

Hans:
Or the whole house itself, yes. So, what we're saying to you folks is each and every one of you are armed with spiritual courage. I used to watch Alfred really tear himself apart trying to find a safe place to disconnect from how he had been told that things are. What he believed was the reality of things, of the business world, the business corporation, the flying, the running around, the making himself crazy... All the things that he did to make that process easier for himself and even when he had what he thought he was looking for he wasn't happy. Because he knew something was missing. And all of you know that there's something missing. But when you say to yourself: By golly, I know I have spiritual courage and I know no matter what the universe throws at me, my courage and who I am is greater than any obstacle. And just because I'm in something doesn't mean it stays. It doesn't mean it's who I am. For instance let's say, there's a separation or a divorce. Do you become the separation or the divorce? No, it's passing through you. If you have a bad cold do you become the cold? No, it's passing through you. So all adversity, the appearance of adversity, is actually passing through you. Each and every one of you I want you to know that you have that courage that Alfred and I are talking about. You absolutely have it. No one has it better than you. Nobody has it worse than you. We all are born with that little internal nugget that says: Yes, I am. And yes, I can. And armed with that we remember to turn the switch on. Remember part of the cord's attached to your heart and the other part is attached to the Spirit and there's and On and Off Switch on your side. And you can choose to turn it on anytime you want and you can accomplish whatever you set out to accomplish. Okay? Alfred, before we close the lesson today is there anything you'd like to add?

Alfred:
No. That actually summarizes it pretty good. We're just so proud of the so many people..

Hans:
Oh my goodness yes! Alfred you and I get all of these beautiful emails from people saying: I don't know if it works but I'm trying it. Or I've tried it and I haven't fallen down yet, you know. So people are really starting to work their stuff. I'm very, very proud of our group. 

Alfred:
Absolutely.

Hans:
Now before I go to the questions please. Two things. Number one I wanted to ask you...I had a question from one of our Circle Members asking: Is there a way that we could, from time to time, and I'm so sorry I'm throwing this at you but I forgot...Is it that we can do an open forum for Circle Members?

Alfred:
Yes. We're working on that.

Hans:
We are. That's all.

Alfred:
Tornado Mike and I are working on setting that up.

Hans:
Okay good. Well, I've answered the question as best we can. Now, the other thing is you wanted to put Bella up on the bed to say Hi to everybody. 

Alfred:
Oh, yes, Bella come say Hi to everyone...come on. 

Hans:
Alfred's in the guest bedroom.

Alfred:
Come on. Everybody, say hello to the Princess Supermodel. Oh, she's having a bad hair day. Hello. Say Hi.

Hans:
The wind was blowing when she went outside.

Alfred:
Hi everyone. Okay, Bella you can go over here. There you go. You're on TV. All your fans are watching you.


~ Video Broadcast ~

No comments:

Post a Comment