Saturday, March 15, 2014

“Dharma & Karma: What's the Difference?” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show transcription

“Dharma & Karma: What's the Difference?” - by Hans Christian King
Spiritual Radio Show transcription

GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Dharma & Karma: What's the Difference?
March 15, 2014



Alfred:
Hello everyone and welcome to GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE being broadcast on 880AM “The Revolution” out of Asheville, North Carolina. However, as you may know, Hans Christian King and myself - this is Alfred the Padawan to the Modern Day Mystic himself - we are in Playa del Carmen Mexico. And we will continue to be here for the next few months. At least until the U.S. warms up. Isn't that right Hans?

Hans:
That is correct. Hi everyone, glad to be here with you tonight.

Alfred:
Now we have an interesting topic for you today. It's actually meant to help a lot of people who have sent in questions, and also to help the editor who's working on Hans' book. We've got the book to a wonderful Angel of an editor, called Anita, who's helping us and one of our tasks was to give her more information about “Dharma and Karma”. “What do they have to do with each other and what are the ways we can understand how they can help us become better souls in human form”. So, without further ado, I present to you the Modern Day Mystic himself - Hans Christian King.

Hans:
Hello everybody. Welcome to the Show. It's so good to be with you all. As Alfred was saying, we've been getting quite a few queries from individuals both in our Circle and our major listening audience and people who are just generally curious about "What is the difference between Dharma and Karma"? Well, there's quite a difference indeed. Now your Dharma is the sum total of all your Karma. In other words, your Dharma produces the evidence that you review when you get ready to come over on This Side. So each time we reincarnate we bring a certain amount of Karma back with us to review. And it gets attached to the Dharma. And so we might say: “Oh gee, I want to work on this" or "I'm still getting stuck on abundance" or "I'm still getting stuck on compassion" and it forms a package of information for you. And you look at the information and you say: "Now, what do I need to be complete for my Dharma" - which is a Oneness with the Spirit. The last time we were talking about "Compassion and Non-Judgment" and both Alfred and I got a lot of interest back from individuals saying: "Wow, I didn't realize that I actually had judgment", "I didn't realize that I wasn't as compassionate as I thought I was". These thoughts, these thinkings, get attached and become living things in the Dharma. And so when you make up your mind to return to this dimension, it is to work on certain things that your soul feels it's  lacking in or wants to better understand. And so as we let you know you do come down here with a package of "goodies", if you will. And those goodies are "lessons" - things that you have chosen to experience, to go through. There's no punishment in this. Somebody sent me an email, I guess 2 days ago, wanting to know whether or not we bring punishment with us. No, we don't do that. Spirit doesn't do that. You may say: "I would like the experience please of understanding in my life some of the behavior I gave to someone else in a previous life". Yes, you can do that. Okay? But, Dharma is, again, "the sum total of all your thoughts". So when you arrive on this plane, you were given an “opportunity” to work with your Dharma on your lessons. Alfred, your take on this.

Alfred:
Well, I think maybe just to consider giving a very brief explanation of - what is reincarnation - and what does your Dharma and Karma have to do with the reincarnation process? So, say you're a soul in a human form and you interact with a lot of people, have a lot of experiences. When your body passes away and you go back to the Other Side, on the Other Side you get together with everybody you interacted with, your Guides, and you say: "Hmm, how did it go"?

Hans:
And you have that famous Meeting in other words.

Alfred:
Yes, the famous “Meeting”. And you have a "Life Review". And it is during this Life Review that you look at particular interactions with people. So let's talk about the most, shall we say, questioned type of Karma - which is "negative" Karma. What would that be? That would simply be: “Wow, I interacted with this person and I guess I really didn't do something really nice" or "I could have behaved better". That is basically a reminder on the Other Side to say: Hmm, this is something you may want to look at". And according to the Law of Free Will, it's up to you if you want to come back and incarnate and have that be part of your Dharma, part of your Life Path. To do something to add "positive energy" to the "negative Karma" that was created because of something something that happened with somebody else. You were "mean" to somebody, for example. And you wanted to come back and be "nice" to that person...or that type of people. And then basically that's how the negative Karma, from something that happened in your first incarnation, would lead to an experience that you wish to have documented in your Dharma, that you would come back and be presented with a Life Lesson to say: "Hmm, here's an opportunity to make good on something". Of course you don't remember from a previous life..

Hans:
No, you certainly don't.

Alfred:
Okay?

Hans:
Good choice of words - "opportunity", Alfred. Rather than "suffering".

Alfred:
Yes. And see all of this has to do with "choice". None of it violates the Law of Free Will. None of this says: God says your going to be punished or God says you have to do this. Karma is just one of those things that you are reminded about in your Life Review. Okay? Do you think we want to jump into "positive" Karma, Hans?

Hans:
Wherever you want to go.

Alfred:
Okay.

Hans:
We've got an hour here.

Alfred:
Let's go "positive" Karma. Okay...

Hans:
Da da da da da dah!!

Alfred:
Ah, Karmic Credit, speaking of the person with Karmic Credit... So, in a lifetime  you did a lot of "good things". Say for example, you helped a lot of people who were in need. You're creating "positive Karma". And you go back to the Other Side and during your Life Review of what happened when you were in human form, you say: "Wow, I created a lot of positive Karma". And maybe those people come around and say: "Wow, you really helped me in this lifetime, I really appreciate it. Why don't we plan something together that when you're going through a particular lesson, I'm going to show up and repay you with positive Karma for the positive Karma that you gave me". Okay? And then that negotiation would be an "experience" that you all would have that would be documented in your Dharma. So when you come down and you were having a difficult time and all of a sudden - out of the blue - somebody just comes towards you and says: "I just feel I should help you". That was pre-coordinated on the Other Side in both of your Dharmas.

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
How does that sound to you Hans?

Hans:
Oh, I couldn't have said it better myself. Sometimes I like to call those episodes, Alfred, "Soul Crossing". When there has been an agreement between two people to help each other. And that's usually the way it works is to help. So what I try to get across to everybody is rather than... For instance Alfred, I'll have people who will say: "I must have been a really rotten person in a previous lifetime because I keep having these issues over and over and over again". Well, there is an "opportunity", is why I want to use the word again - here's an "opportunity" to look at: Why do you have the same situation over and over? I think this applies a lot Alfred in Relationships.

Alfred:
Yes. And let's look at that from a Dharma point-of-view. And what Hans was trying to say is that: A Dharma is just a collection of all the different aspects that you wanted to experience when you're planning your life on the Other Side that you come down and have those experiences. Now, what are all the different experiences? And we'll get to relationships in there, is, for example, you wanted to have certain "fun" experiences, you wanted to have certain "relationships" - whether it was soul mate “friends” or soul mate “lovers” - with certain souls that were agreed upon. Say you just wanted to "have fun". Maybe you wanted to be presented with certain "lessons" and you wanted to interact with people, whether you wanted to make up some negative Karma, add some positive Karma, or whether someone was going to interact with you. All of those things that would be discussed about "why you wanted to be incarnated" make up your Dharma, okay? And one of those things that Hans mentioned was "I would like to have a relationship with somebody". And that soul on the Other Side usually...usually, agrees to say: "You know what? I was this to you in a previous life, sure it sounds good. Let's have this type of relationship". Whether it's a "soul friend" relationship, someone who knows your soul, knows what you want to go through, knows what you want to experience, and agrees to be there "for you"... And then of course you have the "soul mate lover" relationship, whereas someone agrees to jump into bed with you and have some fun...

Hans:
Alfred.

Alfred:
It's an interesting way to put it...

Hans:
This is a public show, young man.

Alfred:
Yes, yes. And possibly bring some other souls into this life. Of course, you would agree to bring those souls "in". That is a soul mate lover relationship. All of these "agreements" about what you wanted to experience, who would participate in those experiences, are part of your Dharma. Okay? So that's "setting the stage". So now that the stage is set Hans, besides a soul mate lover is somebody that would jump in bed with you, what else do you want to say about relationships and Dharma?

Hans:
Relationships are almost always based on the soul's desire to look at certain aspects of itself. Oftentimes, a relationship with someone will...you'll find that you're tested over and over again in the relationship. And you have to check it and see what's actually going on. Sometimes Alfred, people will pick the same type of an individual over and over and over again. Sometimes there is a Dharma, Alfred, connected between say a parent and a child. So you will be given lessons to present that to each other. In other words, there will be "opportunities to adjust previous Dharma". And it's how you adjust that, it's how you work with that, that affects your Karma.

Alfred:
Well that's a good one to talk about. Say if someone is, shall we say, the "parent figure" and someone is the "child figure", when those two go back up to the Other Side they can actually say: Well, I was the child and I learned this and you were the adult and you learned that...

Hans:
That's right.

Alfred:
...why don't we switch roles? 

Hans:
There you go.

Alfred:
Why don't I come back as the parent...

Hans:
That's right.

Alfred:
...and you come back as the child.

Hans:
And let's see how easy you can do it.

Alfred:
Yes. Which is why sometimes your children try to raise you because they have a past life memory.

Hans:
But I will often say, in a reading, did you know that your mother was your father in a previous lifetime or your child is actually your mother or actually your father from a previous lifetime? And almost to the person, Alfred, throughout the many years I've been in service, people will say: "That's the funniest thing. That's what we say". A lot of times parents will say: "I'm raising my own parent here". Because they're constantly trying to raise us as opposed to us raising them. Again I point out something. It is “how” we orchestrate the lesson. It is not the lesson itself. That is not what counts. What counts is how we orchestrate the lesson. How we appear in non-judgment. How we appear in compassion. How we don't allow the appearance of the relationship to interfere with our "humanness" - which makes demands, and has reasons for this and has reasons for that, it's something else. No. Pure and simple: "How are you loving each other"? That applies to parental situations, lovers, friends. Remember what Spirit told us a long time ago, and it was: "How you loved and how you allowed yourself to be loved it was all that mattered". So the more you participate in the non-judgment aspect of the relationship you're working through, the clearer the relationship becomes. Oftentimes I've often heard someone say: "I love my mother so much, but I don't like her behavior". "I love my child so much but I don't like his behavior". Alfred, you've kind of been down that road a little bit, haven't you?

Alfred:
Yes.

Hans:
That's it - yes?!

Alfred:
And in which aspect of this Pandora's Box would you like me to talk about really?

(Hans and Alfred Laughing)

Hans:
You mean what volume, what page are you on?

Alfred:
Yes. Which book?

Hans:
Which book is it? I think it's the 7th book - the one on the upper right hand side.

Alfred:
The 7th book... So, oh...

Hans:
It's very important Alfred to understand son, that all the things that we go through in relationships are pre-programmed.

Alfred:
Yes. And the hardest thing that a lot of people take to figure out, and the hardest thing for me to figure out, was for me is that you "asked" for these lessons.

Hans:
That's right.

Alfred:
Okay. And that all begins with, you're on the Other Side and you said: "Okay, well my last couple of lives may have been Oh, kind of easy. Let's throw some hard lessons in there".

Hans:
In other words you may have been "sliding by on".

Alfred:
Yes, that: “You know what? The last ones were kind of easy, let's throw some difficult lessons in there to make things a little bit interesting”. Now of course you get down to This Side and you say: “Hmm, why is my life so difficult? Why don't I remember the lessons that I asked for”? So these are two different issues. Let's take the first one. Older Souls - if you're searching, if your spiritual...Yes, you're an Older Soul. What is an Older Soul? Someone who's been through the easy lessons. Someone who's reincarnated a bunch of times. Someone who's been through things a bunch of times and said: "Aah, you know what, If I'm going to come down, let's make it interesting". Okay? And so you get on the Other Side and say: "Yeah, let's make it interesting - let's thrown some, oh shall we say - medium to difficult lessons in there. And then you come down here and say: "Whew, what the heck is going on? Is it that God doesn't love me?" No. It's that's you “asked” for the lessons. And the easiest way that I've come up with to explain this - you may have heard this already, those of you who have been listening to us over the years - is: "What is the purpose a taking a test if you have the answers"? If you're coming down here for soul growth, if you're coming down here for "lessons", you're not going to know the answers. You're not going to know what the outcome is going to be. That's why you need to dig “within” to make the right "choice". To make the choice from a soul. And it is from that point, by going through these difficult times and popping out the other side, and doing the inner work to get over your past, to get through the trauma of whatever it was, is that you become a better person and a better soul. Okay? Oh, we'll say a mountain climber. A mountain climber starts off by going on hikes. And he says: Hmm, there's a little bit of a bigger hill. Let me climb up that hill. Oh, there's a bigger hill. Well, that's bigger than the last one. Let me climb up that one. Next thing you know, this experienced mountain climber is climbing the biggest mountain he can find. Why? Because he climbed the little one. It doesn't need to make any sense, it's just a challenge. But these particular challenges are set up in our Dharma in advance.

Hans:
That's very, very true Alfred. You've always heard me talk about my friend, Alexandra, and whenever something in her life would appear that was just like: Wow, where the heck did this come from? She would literally stop, sit down, say a quiet prayer and say to Spirit: I wonder what's in this for me today? What is the lesson I'm to garner from this? What is the lesson I'm to learn from this? And she would hear herself repeat this one thing: "Nothing is wrong". "It is my humaneness' appearance that's causing me to be upset. Nothing is wrong". And I'm proud to say she's 100 years old next month. So, getting through life in a way that is non-judgmental, is compassionate - with the understanding "Nothing is wrong". Then your Dharmic lessons that you have chosen to walk through, become easier and easier and easier. Because your mind chatter no longer tells you what's "wrong" about the lesson. It presents the lesson to you. Spirit presents you the lesson, your job is to look at the lesson and say: "What am to learn from this"? Almost always children, it's your history in your Dharma of "judgment"...almost always. Almost always. And so in this while we're here, while we're over here, and we're walking and talking and singing and joking and loving and fretting and worrying - all this stuff - all of that minutia affects your Dharma, you see? So the more you suffer in the "not learning of something", the more you will suffer down the road because you keep compounding it. If you stop for a moment, in the middle of all of the “craziness”, you say: Wait a minute. What kind of a Dharma is this going go give me with this attitude? What kind of Dharma am I going to have to pay because of this? Oh, I don't think so - I'm going to love into this. Now you all know I've had a terrible time with my mother in my lifetime. Everybody knows that. It's in my book. I reached a point where I said: "I love her because she is my mother. I choose not to like her behavior but I also choose to be compassionate and try to understand why she had that behavior. Where did the little girl in her get hurt? Where did her emotions get violated? What happened to cause her to be the way she was"? What that did was ended a Dharmic relationship with my mother that I had chosen to learn - which was to make her "okay". I didn't say I needed to love her “behavior". But I no longer posses a judgment of it. Alfred, you've kind of been in that role before haven't you? Like so many of our clients?

Alfred:
Yes and if you want to know if you're an Old Soul, you look at your physical family and say: "What am I doing here?" 

Hans:
Exactly. (Laughing)

Alfred:
That pretty much means you're an Old Soul. That means you were put into a particular family for a particular set of lessons.

Hans:
Oftentimes, not believing that anybody in that family has anything to do with you.

Alfred:
Yeah. To say, I don't know why these people are my...

Hans:
Who are these people?

Alfred:
 ...who are my sisters. Who are these people? Who are these parents? I must have been adopted.

Hans:
Or what did I do? I had a lady the other day, Alfred, in a Reading she said: What did I do that was so bad she gave me these parents?

Alfred:
Yes. And it's becomes sometimes, as a soul, you're put into a certain physical family in order to be presented with say, more advanced or more difficult lessons. That's basically "it". And then you can say: I'm not a victim. I actually “asked for this”.

Hans:
You actually asked for it. Absolutely, Alfred.  

Alfred:
Okay...

Hans:
I go back to that constant thing that Guidance says: "What makes you think that anything is wrong"? I'll be saying that on my deathbed, hopefully. Because when you hear that "inside", when you finally "get it" that you're #1 - Not being punished - #2 Spirit and you worked on these Lessons together - #3 Nothing is wrong. Then you view the lessons in a completely different way. You come out of the humanness. Remember, only the “humanness”, Alfred, has the judgment. Not the inner-soul, not the little child inside - only the “humanness” of each of us possesses judgment.

Alfred:
So let's go onto Dharma and the Other Side - that when you're forming your Dharma - your Life Path - all those experiences and lessons that you want - interactions with other people, whether they're to relieve some negative Karma or to add some positive Karma to your life, what does the Other Side, what do your Angels and Spirit Guides have to do with that?

Hans:
Well, as you remember Alfred, we've been discussing that we pre-set...We have that, I love it, we have that famous “Meeting”. I call it a little Martini Party, a little Cocktail Party, a little Tea Party. We all sit down around this big table, people who have been with us who love us, people we've been with, we love them and we do a Review of life before the last one and then the last one. In other words, when you came back Alfred, and you had your Review, what did you say you wanted to work on in the next time out. You have that Review. A plan, if you will. A blueprint, if you will, is developed. You are born with a copy stapled to your behind and They have the other copy. So They know where you need to be and what time you need to be there. I often say if you ask any teacher who is worth their weight in gold in this profession of ours, if they say: What is your biggest concern? That I am where I am supposed to be at this moment and getting and understanding what I'm supposed be getting and understanding. That's real growth right there. Not suffering what you are getting. No, no, no. But understanding it. And so, it is the job of Spirit to direct the Master Plan. You're job is to follow through as each individual set of opportunities is placed before you to learn the lessons you chose to learn. Alfred, I don't think that we can emphasize enough that we choose to learn those lessons.

Alfred:
Exactly...

Hans:
In other words son, we're not “victims of it” is what I'm saying.

Alfred:
I think there's a good point here that you mentioned about the Master Plan and how Guidance, how your particular Guidance has to do with that is when you were on the Other Side and you said: "Okay, I'm ready to come down. Everybody knows what the Plan is". There are some souls who say: "Okay, I'm staying on This Side..."

Hans:
Yes, they do. (Laughing)

Alfred:
And these are the rules that I'm going to play on This Side - whether I'm your Master Guide, a Main Guide, a Guide who volunteered to come in at a certain time in your life, but they know your plan, but they stay on the Other Side. Now of course things just don't happen randomly in your life, even though you may think sometimes they do. A lot of times things happen “in order”. For example, I had a client about a year ago who said: "I know I'm here to be a teacher. Why am I not a teacher yet"? And we discussed the lessons of "there's nothing's wrong" and the lessons of "compassion" that she asked for before she became a teacher.

h Exactly.

Alfred:
And we discussed what was going on in her life and how that kept repeating, and repeating and repeating. And how all of her friends, believe it or not, were participating in presenting these lessons to her that she was ignoring. But she was upset that she wasn't a teacher yet. So the Other Side is coordinating by presenting those lessons to you, a lot of times lessons are presented through  other people who have agreed to present those lessons to you. Okay? So it's not that your Dharma is “not available” to you at all. If you can get in touch through Automatic Writing, through Channeling, by seeing a Medium, such as Hans, they will tell you what lessons are in front of you. What are the things you need to do. What are the next steps in the unveiling of your Dharma, in order for you to move on to the next series of lessons or experiences in your life. If you "ask", then the Other Side is really good at presenting to you what is the next step in your life. And that's really all you need to be concerned about is "the next step".

Hans:
And are you where you are supposed to be for that lesson. By the way, that's very well put, Alfred.

Alfred:
Thank you.

Hans:
Last week, I got a email. I'm going to call him "Bill" in Montana. And he asked me a question I have not heard in a very long time. And his question was: "Hans, can we actually get “stuck” in the same lesson life after life after life?" He said: "I feel that I have been stuck in the lesson of 'forgiveness' forever". He said" I even went for Past Life Regression and they found the same thing. That I keep getting stuck when it comes time to forgive - not only others, but myself. To make myself okay, to not have a judgment of myself". And he said: "I just keep repeating the lesson. Time after time, after time. Can we actually get stuck"? The answer is: Yes. But here again, nothing is terribly wrong.

Alfred:
No, it's not. And that's a really good example to say: How is Dharma formed? So you up on the Other Side and you say: "You know what? I want to learn the lesson of forgiveness. I had some stuff happen in a prior life. I'm going to come down." And you come down, and you don't learn the lesson of forgiveness. And you go back up and say: "Hmm, let me give that another try". And you come back down and you're presented with the lesson of forgiveness and you go back up and say: "Hmm, I didn't get it again. Let me try it again."

Hans:
Let me try it again.

Alfred:
And you come back down and you're presented with the lesson of forgiveness...

Hans:
Eventually Alfred...

Alfred:
You know what this reminds me of?

Hans:
What?

Alfred:
Trying to go up a hill with a Jeep.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
Sometimes you try to crawl up the hill and it doesn't happen. And you back up and you take a different route. And sometimes that didn't work. And you back up the Jeep up the hill, and down the hill, and you try to get the Jeep up another way up the hill.

Hans:
Right.

Alfred:
And, “eventually”, after several tries...

Hans:
You get up the hill.

Alfred:
...the Jeep may get up the hill. And that's the really funny aspect of this. is this dense physical matter we call "human life" seem slow. But Hans, in spirit terms how long is a human life approximately?

Hans:
In spirit terms? About a week and a half.

Alfred:
Okay. So what we consider to be a very long time, when you bop back up to the Other Side...

Hans:
Alfred, it's like you went out to take a class for a week...

Alfred:
Yes.

Hans:
You know, from your house. So I'm going to take this class. And that's what it's like. They don't look at it like: Here, we have to judge your soul because you're not getting what you want out of the class or it's not been easy for you. No, no, no.

Alfred:
And how many of us have said: "You know what? I read a book once but I didn't get it all. Let me read that book again". Or, you went to go see something, to learn something and you're like: "Oh, let me experience that again". You went to an Art Exhibit, and you said: "Let me go and experience that Art Exhibit again". That is a huge part of Dharma creation is if you come down, and you didn't get everything - it doesn't matter!

Hans:
It doesn't matter - because you will. All things for teachers, Alfred. All things for teachers.

Alfred:
I used to be so upset and so...

Hans:
He was so judgmental.

Alfred:
What was the term? Insistent. That I had to get every single aspect of my life, this lifetime. And then I realized...

Hans:
No, you don't.

Alfred:
...No. I can “relax”.

Hans:
Because life is "eternal".

Alfred:
Because life is eternal and Spirit is infinite. You can come down as many times as you want. You can go back to the Other Side and relax. You do not need to do everything this life, because you can go back and say: "Well, I got most of it. I didn't get these two things. Oh well, let me go back down and add those to my Dharma".

Hans:
And let's remember something too Alfred - no one makes you come back...

Alfred:
No...

Hans:
That's a volunteer effort. I would like to say this before we end the topic. It's a great Show and I'm really enjoying it. Yes, in order to be "One with the Spirit as a teacher of spiritual truth and principles, you must operate out of no judgment and be attached to compassion". This is something that ends the Dharmic cycle. When you arrive at "no judgment and compassion", in your Dharma, your Karma automatically softens. And as your Karma automatically softens, the lessons that you will choose to come back and look at again become fewer and fewer and fewer. That's when you become "One with the Spirit". And once you understand that principal, and you stop acting out of the humanness for a moment - remember, humanness is only a "reaction" to what you have chosen to look at in your life. Okay? Great show Alfred. Do you have anything to say before we close and go to Questions?

Alfred:
Anita, I hope that helps with Hans' book. And yes, we're finally finalizing....finally finalizing? Hans' book! Anita is a wonderful Angel. We are so grateful for her assistance for taking the book from me and doing the final parts of it.

Hans:
I can't think of another person I would have trusted so completely. This is an incredible person who hears what Spirit and I are trying to say and who puts it into a form that is so malleable and so lovely. And I'm eternally grateful. Thank you Miss Anita. 



No comments:

Post a Comment