Saturday, December 13, 2014

“The Law of Unconditional Love” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show

“The Law of Unconditional Love” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: The Law of Unconditional Love
December 12, 2014






Hans:
Hello everybody. What a beautiful day today and we're so blessed to have God in our life. Today I want to talk about the Universal Law of Unconditional Love. This is a really difficult lesson because in our world, as we go through our daily lives doing all the things that we have put in motion to do, we come across situations, we come across people, circumstances, things, that just, may I say, just tick us off, make us upset, press our buttons... a friend says something that you thought was unkind, or a parent calls and tells you they were disappointed in you about something. And it's just really hard to just say: You know what, I love them, I bless them, I release my judgment of this. And folks, when we look at the news and hear all the things that are going on every day, it's hard to remember that we're in a world of illusion that has been created by mankind. There is no reality to what is going on. It's just different people's illusions of what should be. And of course when you turn on your television, what you have is a bunch of pundits, a bunch of people who surmise they know something, that they're going to tell you how it really is. But all it is is their opinion. Nothing more kids, nothing more. Simply their opinion. So the wonderful thing about unconditional love, if we put it in our heart, is that we begin to view life a bit differently. Okay? A bit differently. We say: Oh wait a minute, I'm not going there because I'm going to get a judgment in there and that's not what I want to do. That's not where I want to be. And so, when we learn to filter the appearance of reality, we stop being bothered and hurt by it. 

I had a friend who called me recently and she was very, very concerned because she thought I had said something. What she heard was that I was unhappy with her or displeased with her. And I had her go back and read the email that she sent me about her hurt. And I paused here for a moment. I said: Where you're saying this, where this is coming from, what is that for you? Did you hear me say those words? And she said: No, I didn't. But I thought the way you had written it was that you were displeased with me. I said: Well, I'm a very big boy now and I'm capable of telling you if I'm displeased with you and I wasn't. But I wonder why you're coming from that place. Where in you, does what I was saying, turn into a condemnation? And so we sat down and we had a look at it. And what she saw was through her childhood, she had learned to view things a little bit askew because she couldn't figure out what was going on. And so her mind chatter simply made up what she perceives the reality might be. 

And there's an old saying that you have heard me say for many years that says: You see what you look for, you know. And if you're slightly depressed, or there's a dark cloud hanging over you and you're walking around with it, you will see depressing things children. You will see it. If you're slightly depressed, nothing you're doing will seem like it fits, seem like it's real. But if you stop for a moment and you say: From this day forward, I'm deciding not to listen to anything but unconditional love. I'm going to give it and I'm going to be available for it. This brings up another problem. Because, Alfred, haven't you noticed that so many people find that maybe they're not good enough for unconditional love?

Alfred:
And it's really those aspects of mind chatter, of humanness, that take us away from our spiritual true selves. It's when we are as Spirit, expressing unconditional love as our natural state, but what really limits us is the mind chatter, the humanness of fear, of judgment, of doubt. Okay? It's those areas or basically any aspects of humanness that limit us from vibrating, from being as Spirit and from expressing unconditional love effortlessly.

Hans:
You know Alfred, in the Spirit there is no such thing as depression. There is only unconditional love, not conditional love. So we actually, Alfred, come from, our resource actually, is unconditional love.

Alfred:
Yes, it's our mind chatter, our humanness that puts conditions on the love. And the definition of unconditional is there is nothing. And that is true spirituality is there is no judgment, there is no opinion, there is no fear, there is no doubt. And it is by removing those things, by doing the inner work, that you're more able, more freely able, more effortlessly able to express unconditional love.

Hans:
Absolutely. You know Alfred, for many years one of my primary teachings has been: What if you found out that nothing was wrong? Absolutely nothing. That all the pain comes out of your mind's perception of what is real. Not what is real. Because the only reality is love. The only true reality is God. And the unconditional love that you have from the Spirit World is unconditional at all times. So any time you say to me: Well, God must not love me or why isn't God protecting me... All this, all of these things, come out of a place of conditional love which is what your mind programs you to see. 

You know I had one parent who said to her daughter: You know if you loved me you wouldn't treat me this way. Well, that child grew up that way. She grew up thinking she wasn't capable of giving unconditional love. I said: No, that's just only your mother's perception of who you are and what you're doing and saying. If we all go back and we look at how our behavior from 20 or 30 years ago, we're not that same person. As we have grown, the Spirit has grown with us and brought us forward. But they keep pointing out to us unconditional love. Unconditional love. This is the key of life. Unconditional love. Not being offended by someone else's thoughts. Not offending somebody else by our thoughts. Any time we start to develop a negative thought, we need to stop for a moment and say: Wait a minute. I don't really know this person. I'm judging their behavior. But then, am I judging them as well? I don't know them. I don't know where they've come from. Native American peoples used to say: Judge no man unless you walk a mile in his moccasins. Very true. I taught you for years folks that who somebody is and their behavior are always two different things. 

Folks, spiritual opinion as given to me is: That all is perfect. All is in perfect right order. Nothing is wrong. But our mind chatter is so active in pointing out this individual, or that situation, and then trying to comprehend somebody else's thinking, which is of course totally impossible. Deal with your own emotion. Alfred used to say, back in the day, when he was beginning to develop himself... One of the things Spirit told him to do was if you want to see perfect and unconditional love, go look at a flower. Remember that Alfred?

Alfred:
Absolutely and it is the separation of your true self from that which limits you. It is functioning as who you truly are that opens you. It is removing the mind chatter that has to do with fear, with judgment, with opinion, that allows you to more freely express yourself as who you truly are – as a loving spirit. These are the paths that we try to help you with in order to be happy here, more blissful, more loving on a daily basis.

Hans:
Every time I see someone who I think is in a difficult situation, I always say to Spirit: Bless that person please. Surround them in pure white light. Help them to understand whatever lesson there may be in this for them. And bring all that they need to them that they might discover who they are and to see past this illusion for themselves. That's really, really important. I tell the story of a young lady that I met may years ago in Carmel, California and she had wanted, very badly, to design fabrics I think, some of you have heard this before, and every time she designed a fabric, it looked like a batik from Bali. And one day her grandmother, she was 17 then, sent her to see me and in the process of her reading I said: You know you have some connection with Bali. And she said: Funnily enough, you know I've always wanted to go there and she said: I'm not certain why. And I pointed out that she had some connection with artwork and she said: Well I like to do batiks and she said: I feel that there's some connection but I don't know what it is. And I said: Well you won't discover it until you go to Bali. Well she says: Well I have no money for that Hans. I think I have $600.00 in my savings account. Right now that isn't going to happen, but it could happen one day perhaps. 

Well the grandmother heard the reading. Because in those days I used to tape them. Anybody remember taping? And she heard that and when the granddaughter, for her 18th birthday, the grandmother gave her a ticket and a two week all expense paid trip to Bali. And the girl came to see me and what Spirit said to her was: Keep your eyes and your ears open with no perception of finding anything. Just go and be. Well ,she did and she still lives there today. She married an Australian boy. She began to design fabrics and her fabrics sell at Neiman Marcus... all the big stores, all around the world. And she's very famous. And she sent me an email once and she said: All I needed to do was be quiet and accept the unconditional love that God was giving me at that moment. And she said: That's what I've tried to give back. She went not knowing.

Alfred:
Isn't that one of the hardest lessons Hans? Is just not to “give” unconditional love but be wiling to “accept” unconditional love?

Hans:
That's what I was trying to say earlier, Alfred. Absolutely. It's much easier to give than to receive. Because when we receive our little boy and our little girl inside us is saying: Uh, I wonder why they're giving me this. Do I deserve this? What are they up to? I didn't ask for this. And starts to go through a whole series of mind boggling mind chatter. When you just should say: Thank you. Oh my gosh, this is wonderful! Have you ever had a little child, Alfred, give you a flower or give you a little painting that they have drawn for you? It's huge. It's huge.

Alfred:
Yes, it's not the size or the value of the present. It's that they gave it to you with love.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
And a lot of times you'll hear that about owners or cooks of restaurants is that they're not serving food, it's that they're serving love one plate at a time.

Hans:
Absolutely, absolutely. And that's what they're well known for is individual love. I knew a restaurant in Los Angeles and it's name was King's Foreign Land and it was a very upscale 
Oriental restaurant. Mr. King was a wonderful guy, he came from Hong Kong. But when you sat down, the owner would come to you and bring the chef and they would say: What are you looking to taste tonight? How are you feeling? What would you like us to do? They never had a menu. And they would create these incredible meals based on what somebody was feeling that night. That is unconditional love. And if there were a little more of it in this world we would all be better off. You see folks, unconditional love means you have no judgment. How's that for a tough one? 

I know some of the most beautiful people in this world who still suffer from judgment – the appearance of what's wrong. Nothing is wrong, it's our perception of what's going on. Alfred fought me on this one for quite a long time. I said: That's only your perception. And he would get... being a Sicilian, he would get very crabby. He says: No, I can see it's hurt... My dad was the same. He used to say to me: Where is my God? Why is my God letting this happen to these people? Filled with love, filled with compassion, but he couldn't understand pain. Okay? He couldn't understand pain. I'll tell you one thing about the lesson of unconditional love, Alfred, the reason I'm cutting this short a little bit today is because people are really thinking about what we're saying.

Alfred:
Yes, there was a lot in that lesson. There really was.

Hans:
There really was.

Alfred:
I mean it is not about loving. It is about allowing yourself to let go of judgment, let go of opinion, let go of fear, so that you can naturally be a loving soul, a loving spirit.

Hans:
That's right.

Alfred:
It's like if you're trying to be happy, don't try to make yourself happy.

Hans:
No.

Alfred:
It's you can make yourself happy by giving. Then you will find true happiness.

Hans:
Yes, absolutely.

Alfred:
Okay, so what the lesson really has to do with is shedding those things, those mind chatters, those ways of being, those habits...

Hans:
Let me go back and talk about perception. We need to shed perception. Replace it with unconditional love. Even, Alfred, even if it doesn't mean any sense to you at the moment, as long as you begin to practice it, that's what you will begin to draw towards you and that really makes the Spirit smile. And that will conclude our lesson for today.

For more information, you may like:
Lessons on How to Return to You
Change Your Life by Changing Your Intentions


No comments:

Post a Comment