Saturday, September 13, 2014

“The Magic Within Us” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“The Magic Within Us” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: The Magic Within Us
September 13, 2014




Alfred;
Hello everyone and welcome to GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE - Wisdom for Your Soul. This is Alfred, the Padawan to the Modern Day Mystic himself Hans Christian King. We are traveling so sorry about the interesting audio quality. But as always, we do our best to give you a just a little bit of guidance so that your soul can shine each and every day that you incarnated in this human life. Today's topic is: "The Magic Within Us". And before we get to The Magic Within Us, I'd like to pass it over to Jennifer to go over what's happening this week that's coming up.

Jennifer:
Thank you Alfred. We have one Special Event that's actually occurring right now, through the entire weekend, and that's the replay of The Awakening To Abundance Tele-seminar. "Spirituality in the Now" is the topic. The links for this can be found on Hans' Facebook page and on the Events page on HansKing.com. And I have to add, just for a second, how much I admire your dedication to everyone even when you're traveling on the road managing to get the show out and questions answered and lessons taught. That's wonderful. Thank you. We have lots more coming up in the near future so stay tuned. Back to you Alfred.

Alfred:
Great Jennifer. Thanks for those announcements and of course you can keep up-to-date with what's going on either by going to our Facebook page. If you haven't already, please "like" us on Facebook and we're ever so grateful if you "like" us and want to "share" what we do with your Facebook Friends. We really appreciate it. We don't do any traditional advertising so we rely on you and  your word of mouth in telling other people to help get the word out and help us help others. Of course you can also go to HansKing.com and under “Spiritual  Community” you can find our “Event Calendar”. Of course you can always sign up for our Newsletter also. And if you sign up for our Newsletter you get free mp3's as soon as you sign up and also you get free mp3 audio lessons every single month that you're signing up for our Newsletter. So which ever way you want to communicate, or contact with us we are ever so grateful. So now off to the topic for the day, I present to you the Modern Day Mystic himself Hans Christian King.

Hans:
Hello everybody. Welcome on-board. I was kind of amazed when Spirit told me what the topic would be today. I had asked: Well what you like to speak about today? And they said: The Magic Within Us All. And then I said: Well explain. And he said: This is what I was told. When we come onto this plane, we also arrive with a little...a little stack of magic tricks, okay? And those magic tricks are “forever”. We can use them, we can apply them to whatever situation that we want, we can conjure up all kinds of things. But The Magic Within Us All means that if you have “faith” and you “believe”, you can make your life and any situation in that life go your way. Miracles, magic. You are the magician of your own life. You can pick what you would like to do, where you would like to go, the results you would like to see. You are the magician of your own life. And what's so wonderful about that is nobody else actually has your bag of tricks. Nobody. Because your bag of tricks was given to you based on your particular dharma and the karma that you have accumulated. So it's unique unto you...unique. And so what I want everyone to understand is that no one doesn't have a magic bag. We all have a magic bag. What does that mean? It means that in each and every one of us there is a place of belief that miracles can attach to. There's a place inside of each and every one of us that holds the answer we're already seeking. So our little bag of magic tricks simply says: I believe them. Now when a magician, he or she, we'll just call it a magician, is about to do a trick, they never say: Gee, I wonder if this would work. They already know it works and half of the trick is the magician knowing it works. Half of your getting through this incarnation is “knowing” you have gifts. There's a magic within each and every one of us that connects directly to Spirit. So we can say: Well, I started to do this but I don't like it so I'd like to change it and I'm going to go down this road instead. Boom! Suddenly out of nowhere, energy produces itself to make that trick happen. So we can re-set our magic over and over and over again. And remember no one else has our bag of tricks. Alfred, would you like to say something here?

Alfred:
Well I think there's a lot of different things that we have when we're born. Some of them are specific skill sets that have to do with our dharma. Such as if you desire to be a musician, you just were able to pick up a guitar and play it, or were able to just play the piano without lessons. That's part of the magic that follows you into this lifetime are the things that come natural to you are pretty much in tune with that which you wanted to experience - your dharma, your path in life. And I think that's a huge part of the magic that you were born with, that comes with you, that's inside of you.

Hans:
Yes. We are all born with our own little bag of goodies. And remember that we are all unique to our own magic. Others may look like they're walking the same path but they're not. Their path is slightly different than your path which is slightly different than someone else's path. We're all going in the same direction, we're just in different cars. So recognizing that there is a magic about you that you can literally make anything you wish come true... Now, mind you, sometimes it happens right away, sometimes it takes a little while. But if you set your intention, and know and believe like the magician does, absolutely you will see this dream come true. It doesn't matter. And no negative karma can ever stop your bag of tricks from helping you create your life. Never. So when you say to yourself: Ah, I would like the experience of doing this or doing that...whatever it is. I wonder what I have in my bag of tricks to make this come true? And the very first thing  you pull out of your bag is "I believe". When you say "I believe", it reinforces the intention. Then, with the "I believe", you trust in the reality of it. So all of these little goodies are in your bag. Now here's the wonderful thing...I keep bringing this up because I think it's important because I have a lot of people who say to me: Can I change my mind or am I stuck in what I originally started to create? You may change your mind at any time. However children, always remember that there is a "time" element. Now what do I mean by that? When you set your intention and you pull out your goodies from the bag to make it happen. And then you say: You know what this is not going the way I wanted it to, I don't think this is what I wanted to do, but I think what I would like to do is thus. Spirit then has to pull the energy back from what you were creating with your bag of magic, put the tricks back in the bag, and then they have to clear the space and then they say: Okay, where to from here? So don't think that you can be going on one path and shift in the middle of it and immediately it will change, because it won't. It takes just a little time. What is time? It is irrelevant to Spirit. Whenever the energy redesigns itself. It can be a matter of an hour, a day, it can be two weeks. However, knowing that it is changing to the new intention is the key. So “belief”  and “trust” and “knowing” are three of the ingredients in your bag of tricks. Having those... You're dreaming...I want you to think about dreaming. Dreaming and wishing and hoping and all of those things are all part of the magic of your life. You can literally be sitting in your chair in your living room and project yourself into that pretty house that you saw down the block. Just literally project yourself right into it. And you can say something like this: I know and I believe that some day I will have the experience of living in a house like that. So you take one of your tricks "I believe", you take "faith", you take "knowing", you take "trust", and you point them in that direction. Somewhere along your path, if it is meant to be, and most of our dreams are, that will come to pass. I have probably a thousand clients through the years who have said to me: I dreamed it when I was a child. I knew it and I believed it and here it is. How do we know this? Once again because energy follows thought. So your bag of tricks is very, very powerful. You always hear me say: Be careful what you pray for. Because you are entitled to operate with your bag of tricks in creating your life. And no dharma is ever so destined that it would ruin your ability to create with your bag of tricks - ever. So inside of each and every one of us is a little magician waiting to pop out. And the energy for that magician is "faith" and "belief", "knowing"...no doubting. Have you ever noticed that people on this show will say: Do you think I'll get this job? What have they actually done kids? They've actually said: I'm not certain I'm going to get this job. So they've added a negative thought to a positive wish. And they cancel each other out. And if you cancel out the intention for your own dream, then nobody else can dream it for you. 

Alfred:
That's a really good point Hans is a lot of us know the very unique gifts that we were born with. I'll go back to say, the guitar player that he "knows" he's a gifted musician. That he was born with the skills to be a musician. But does he doubt  that that's what he's supposed to do? Or does he say? I “trust” this is what I'm supposed to do and “believe” that the universe will provide him enough opportunity to bring what he does, play his music to the world, and he can earn enough money to keep a roof over his head. And that's what we're talking about. Is what you've requested to do with your dharma is not only the magic that's inside of you, it's what the universe has been requested to support you in. So if you're a musician and you decide to become a banker, you're going to be wondering why you keep getting fired and having fights...

Hans:
That's right.

Alfred:
However if you do trust the universe that you are supposed to be a musician and not follow what everybody else does, then you truly believe that they will support you in that. Those are the miracles that we're talking about.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
That following what's inside of you and trusting that the universe will provide the miracles needed for you to follow your dharma is what Hans is talking about.

Hans:
Each and every one of you is your own magician. Each and every one of you have a facet of the Godforce within you that no other person has quite the same. You are "unique" with your bag of tricks. You were given all that you need...all that you need. Your job is to stand in the moment and say: I am and it is enough. No more striving to be better. No more striving to change your life. Just “know” it. Project it forward. Take your tricks out of your bag and say: I "know" that the perfect job for me, that feels the following way, is already on the way as I am writing, as I am speaking. Having no doubts. But your mind doesn't like your bag of tricks. And your mind will say: Oh, don't be silly. You know that doesn't work. Well yes, it works for other people but you're not good enough for it to work for you. I talked to a person yesterday, just having a conversation, and they said to me: I really wish I could do this or I really wish I could do that...I know that's not going to happen but boy I sure wish it would. Now what do you think their changes are of making that happen are? Two: slim and none. But the person who absolutely "knows"... My goodness kids how many people have we watched on TV or read about who came from abject poverty, no education, but had inside of them a little fire that says: I am somebody. I'm not the bottom to any pile. I am somebody and my God loves me and this is where I'm going. Didn't know how they were going to get there, that's irrelevant. That's the mind demanding to know "how" and "why" and “where” and "when". I remember a story that Alfred told me quite a few years ago in which he said he “knew” the kind of banking job that he wanted. He wanted to be an International Banker, he wanted to travel, he wanted to do all the things that they do. Nobody was offering him this job and the jobs they did offer him were not what he wanted. But he never lost his belief that that's what would happen to him one day. And out of nowhere one day, a year later I think he said it was, someone said: Well we need somebody to do this kind of a job. We need somebody to travel for us. We need someone to live overseas. And Alfred what did you say? I'm your man or something like that? (laughing)

Alfred:
I'm in. But it has to do with an internal knowing with what you're supposed to do with your life. You have two choices - do you ignore that internal knowing of what you're supposed to do because you think it's just some fantasy of hope dream or do you follow that dream. And that's what we're trying to tell you is that dream that you were born with, those innate skills that you just have, that inner knowing of what you're supposed to do with your life... You can ignore it or you can tie into that magic and tie into the magic of the support of the universe...

Hans:
Yes, and tie into your bag of tricks. Absolutely. So Alfred was there a place where you doubted you would get this kind of a job or did you always know it?

Alfred:
No, I just always knew it. And that's the funny part and that's what I try to teach some of my students is: If you don't know where the words are coming from, if you don't know why you say certain things, if you don't know why you desire certain things - that's where you're supposed to go. If you try to figure out life, if you try to understand life, if you "think yourself into something" , if you can give yourself 10 reasons why you should be doing something, be very afraid, because that's your mind trying to comprehend life. What we're talking about is the miracles in life. That which you don't understand, that which is innate, that which you were born with, that which is just part of you. If you follow "that", then you're going to have a pretty cool life.

Hans:

So again, your bag of tricks centers in your "belief". And Spirit and the Godforce doesn't believe in anyone more in the world than you. When you do, as Alfred was telling you, and you have this absolute innate knowing, you "know" it's true...you don't know how, you don't know where but you "know", you “know” that is going to happen for you because that is the experience that you have chosen. You get your bag of goodies out - trust, belief, faith, knowing - all the energy that is around you is then focused like a magnifying glass and eventually you can burn a hole through all the despair, all the no's, all the aggravations to a clear, new space. So having a quiet knowing, having a quiet understanding that it already is so, that it is already in the making because you have set the intention with trust and faith. You use all your little magic. And you know you never run out. The bag never runs out of tricks...ever. So the same bag of goodies that you arrived with is the same bag of goodies you'll take home with you. So you never run out of: Yes I am; Yes I can. Never. It's only when the mind chatter comes in and starts to tell us "why" something can't happen that we get ourself in trouble. That's why I asked Alfred was there ever a time that you "didn't believe" you would get it. And he said: No, I always knew it. And that folks is the key. So we have seen people come from terrible places, from wars, from concentration camps, limbs lost, families lost and take their life with their bag of tricks and turn it into something rather extraordinary...extraordinary. Because they "knew it", and they "believed it", and they worked and they did what Spirit sent for them to do. Okay? So, yes you are unique. No, no one else has a better bag of tricks than you do. You say: Well how come Joe Blow over there is worth $500,000,000 and I'm worth $500? You don't know what that soul's experience is about. You don't know that. But if you say: I know that I'm going to have more than enough as I do now, but a larger enough. Everything in your life begins to gravitate towards that. I have a client folks that you all know and he lost his fortune 4 times. Count them - 4 times. None of which were his fault. Each time he lost his fortune...some of those fortunes were $200,000,000, $300,000,000... Each time he simply sat down in a chair, got out his bag of magic tricks and within several years had recreated what had been lost. Because there was no place within him that said: I can't do this. There's no place inside of him that turned him into a victim. Oh, look what's been done to me. Didn't have time for that nonsense. Had a "knowing", had an understanding. So each one of you have the same bag, different ingredients, but they equal the same based on your dharma, based on your karma. No one's bag of tricks is greater than anyone else's bag of tricks. Okay? So such joy and hope follow "belief", "knowing", “accepting your divinity”, “accepting the Godforce within you”, “knowing that your God does not love anyone more than you”, knowing no matter how meaningless your life may seem - to a person who can't walk - you getting off your sofa and going for a walk after this show is a miracle beyond comprehension. For a person who can't see - to be able to see a hummingbird, as Alfred saw yesterday, just hanging out - is a miracle. You are a miracle to someone who is dying. The miracle of you is enormous and your bag of tricks never fails. It is always there. It is always there with you. Okay? Alfred I think that will conclude the lesson for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment