Saturday, July 19, 2014

“Holding Spiritual Intention” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Holding Spiritual Intention” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic:  Holding Spiritual Intention 
July 19, 2014




Alfred:
Hello everyone and welcome to GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE. This is Alfred the Padawan Learner to the Modern Day Mystic himself Hans Christian King who is here with me in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. We're down here for a little bit taking care of things but still broadcasting to you as we always do. We're in-service regardless of where we are in the world and we love reaching out to you no matter where we are through Facebook. That is our way of reaching out now through the modern day internet. And we are having a "Random Acts of Kindness" Contest. Basically that would be on-going as far as we can ever tell. If you "Share" and are kind to others and help us help others, we're going to be randomly picking people and rewarding you for "Sharing" with either Audio Lessons, Video Classes or whatever else we just decide to throw out there. Think of it as we've got a big bag of goodies and we're throwing it out to all of the good  little children! How's that for a vision Hans?

Hans:
I think that's terrific. Reminds me of a modern day Summer Santa!

Alfred:
A modern day Santa Claus.

Hans:
It is indeed.

Alfred:
So besides that we've got a lot of appearances. We were supposed to be on a Tele-seminar last Thursday but there was a slight snafu so we're going to be LIVE on a John Burgos "Beyond The Ordinary" Tele-seminar. I believe it's around 9:00 at night. I'm guessing Pacific Time. But check Facebook, check our Event Calendar, check our Newsletter because Hans will be taking Callers. So please check out that Tele-seminar appearance that's happening this Thursday evening.

Hans:
Alfred I did want to thank all the wonderful people who sent in the comments and the kind Facebook quotes for the Lisa Garr "Aware Show". That was a great show which I really enjoyed doing and I thank all of you who were so kind to send me such kind messages. 

Alfred:
So moving on to the topic for today which is what we normally do. If anybody's new to the show, the first half of the show is dedicated to a spiritual teaching. Today's topic is "Holding Your Intention". And as Hans and I have found out, it doesn't matter where you are in your spiritual growth, if you are a beginner or medium or advanced spiritual person - "Holding Your Intention" is really important. And during the second half of the show we get to Member Questions and we'll be talking more about what it is to be a Spiritual Circle Member. So strap on, hold on, get in a comfortable position, take a deep breath and Hans Christian King will be talking to you about "Holding Your Intention". 

Hans:
And here he comes. Hello everybody, welcome to the show. Thank you all for being so patient during my little recent health issues. I have to say it has been for me a rather bumpy four months. Not to worry anyone. These are simply things that have happened that, you know, time and medicine and positive thought can fix. They just went one after another. So I'm happy to tell everybody that I'm feeling much better. Certainly happy to be back with all of you today. 

There's something that's been coming up quite a lot lately in my work and it has to do with "Holding Intentions". A lot of people, a lot of friends, saying they're having a difficulty, no matter how much they believe, no matter how much they know and have sought and been taught, they're having a really difficult time in holding intentions because of that almost sometimes irrepressible mind chatter  that just sneaks in and just chips away and once confidence, once well being,  spiritual well being especially...and before you know it, you're literally caught up in the terrible fear and doubt and crushing opinion of the mind chatter. And so I want to reinforce with everyone today one thing. And that is: You have more power over the mind chatter than the mind chatter has over you. I can remember way back in the day when I also was working on this issue and a very famous Medium said to me: You must hold your intention. You must set your intention and hold it. And she said: It may be one of the hardest things you will ever have to learn. And I thought: Oh no, that's simple. You just say: I'm going to hold my intention and that's simple. But it doesn't quite work out that way does it folks? So many of you I've known for decades, literally, are still saying to me that you're having a struggle holding intention. And it is very, very difficult sometimes when we're bombarded in our daily life with personal issues, things that come out of left-field that shouldn't be there in the first place...friends, family, relatives ragging on you, society, fears...all of these things. Now we have this airliner, God bless those poor people...being shot down and your mind goes to: Why? What's the purpose in all this that's going on? So learning to distance yourself from the appearance of things is the key. It's not that you don't care. It's not that you don't have compassion. It's that you do not allow anything to disturb your ease. One of the things that I taught Alfred was that: If your ease is disturbed, you will become dis-eased. Alfred how does that work for you?

Alfred:
Well that's covering a lot of topics in a very short period of time.

Hans:
I'm good at that Alfred.

Alfred:
Let's talk about “Holding Your Intention”, the topic of today and trying to cover that on a fundamental basic is really what we try to do is help you get a solid spiritual foundation. And "Holding Your Intention" really helps you give you energy, helps give you motivation, helps give you courage. Remember we talked a couple of weeks ago about "Spiritual Courage". Keeping your intention, to remind yourself why you're doing what your doing, why you're on this spiritual path, why you're going, shall we say the grain of society, what your supposed family wants you to do, what your friends what you to do, why you're out there fighting the good fight. It helps you by setting your intention. Now Hans and I have 60 million different ways to help you set your intention. But I think, from my point of view, it really has to do with: Why am I on this spiritual path? What really motivates me to keep going? So that no matter what hits me, no matter what's in the news, no matter what somebody is doing out there, no matter how you feel inside, you can always rely back on your initial intention. How's that Hans?

Hans:
I think that's very good Alfred. I'm very proud of you for that statement. Keep up the good work. Alfred actually has learned how to hold his intention. And for many of you, with what's going on in so many people's life, that's difficult to do. That's why you have a Doorkeeper, everybody. You can always turn to your Doorkeeper. Remember that Doorkeeper we talked about? Remember how we access the Doorkeeper? You can turn to the Doorkeeper and say: I'm having difficulty in holding my intention please. Would you give me a hand? And so now that becomes two of you working on the same issue rather than you just trying to do that by yourself. But holding your intention is the key to life because what I've always tried to teach you, as many of you know is that: Energy follows thought. And if you hold your intention then what you're trying to achieve does come to fruition. Alfred?

Alfred:
And that's another good part of intention is trying to remind yourself every day, every time something happens, that you're not alone. That the Law of Free Will is a moment-to-moment thing. I've really learned to see that sometimes if you ask for help in the morning, there's something that you need to ask for help for in the afternoon to remind yourself that you are not alone but you constantly have to, as per the Law of Free Will - "ask". Ask to get help with this, ask to get guidance for that, ask for Them to give you strength, ask for Them to give you energy. And that really helps that your intention to be of service and be spiritual, yes is there but it really just helps knowing and reminding yourself that the family and friends you've always been looking for are always around you.

Hans:
Yes. This is very, very true. Always...you couldn't... When I was younger I used to say: You couldn't be alone if you tried. You are so surrounded in love and light. Folks, I want to go to a little subject here on this holding intention. I've noticed that so many of you seem to be embarrassed or feel a bit ashamed or guilty for not being able to hold intention and you weaken every once in awhile and you kind of let your side down. It's perfectly fine. The Spirit has no judgment. Lord knows I have no judgment. When this happens, just say: Oh, that's me being human again. That's my humanness coming forward.

Alfred:
Oh, I just heard the funniest example. It's: Even the greatest of Masters burn their bagels once in awhile.

Hans and Alfred Laughing

Hans:
That's very true. Yeah, that's very, very true.

Alfred:
Even if we forget to adjust the setting on the toaster. It's just we're in human form and you have to laugh at it.

Hans:
That's the key right there Alfred is laughing at it. Don't take yourself so seriously so that when you do have a moment when you feel you may have let yourself down, you haven't really let yourself down, your humanness did that. Your humanness came in and let you down. Not you, because you have your intention and you're holding your intention. And you're holding it in such a way that you totally benefit from it. Never allow any thinking in your head that you've let anybody down because you haven't. Your humanness may have skipped a beat. Your humanness may have caused you a little problem. But the essence of you, that beautiful soul that you are which is all that Spirit sees when They look at you, it's all that God knows when It looks at you, it's fine. It's your humanness commenting on your humanness. Right Alfred?

Alfred:
And I think that's where a lot of the issue with intention is - it comes from the question - "Why"? Why did I burn my toast this morning? Why did this happen? Why am I in this job? Why is this happening? Why is this not happening? And that's a real de-motivater. And if you're trying to hold your intention, let go of "why".

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
Okay. So if you're trying to motivate yourself, just say: There's a purpose. I surrender. I trust. I have faith and belief. All of those things have a very similar meaning.

Hans:
The other day I just poked fun at myself, for instance. The other day I was making some food and I was making some rice. Now I have made rice for 50 years. I have never had any trouble making rice. I so made a hash out of this rice, I burned part of it, scorched part of it, part of it I couldn't even get off the bottom of the pan and I'm standing in the kitchen and I'm looking at the pan and I'm starting to run my stuff. I know better than that. How could I have allowed that to happen? What was I thinking? And I was running all this and suddenly I heard Guidance say: Oh my God you're the funniest thing! And I started laughing. And I laughed and laughed and I thought: Oh you see, you do teach what you need to learn. So all of you, like Alfred's saying, find some humor in it. Right Alfred?

Alfred:
Yes and that really does help. It reminds me of the old simple story of the ant trying to describe the elephant. There's no way us as being so insignificant in the Universe can actually understand all of the infinite combinations that need to be done in order to coordinate us with soul mates, that needed to the coordinated on the Other Side to provide us abundance to manifest something on This Side, all of the infinite combinations of karma and past lives and soul mates to help coordinate those experiences that we asked for. So instead of stressing yourself, instead of getting depressed, I think one of the best ways to hold your intention is to surrender and just say: I have faith and belief. And it is through having the faith and belief that the Other Side says: Aah, now this person is ready. They've surrendered. They're not controlling. They have trust and belief in what we're doing. They're not fussing. Okay? So if you want to feel better, if you want to keep your intention, if you want to keep things rolling in the way that they're supposed to, let go, surrender and trust that those who watch over you have your highest good in mind and your life is unfolding the way it's supposed to unfold.

Hans:
Absolutely. And you know folks, Alfred pointed out something very important - have trust. Know that you already are perfect in God's eyes. You haven't let anyone down. It's just your humanness and trust that Spirit has no judgment, sees you are already perfect, and laughs with you when you laugh with you. Don't take yourself so serious. Try to find some humor. Holding intention may be actually folks, one of the hardest things you'll ever do in your life. Because it's a constant. Because the mind chatter is so prevalent in your former way of being that it actually slips in when you're not even looking. I know people here in this wonderful audience of ours who've been with me 20, 30 years who still find themselves slipping and going back into what I used to call "running their crazies". Okay? And they still do it. But the key right now is to remember that you're not doing it - your mind chatter is. You're perfect. Oops, there goes my humanness again. Try saying that: Oops, there's go my humanness again. And laugh at it. Giggle at it. Because Spirit already knows what your intention is therefore the intention is what they look at not what you are currently doing or your humanness is currently doing. Alfred?

Alfred:
If I may steal an observation from somebody I had a session with this morning actually is that humanness is like a magnet. It just constantly pulls on you.

Hans:
It sure does.

Alfred:
And when you let your guard down, it is so easy to slip back into humanness. Now do you get mad at yourself because you slipped in or do you just go back to doing your regular practices? And that's it, not to get upset, just to say: Ooop, yep, I'm in human form, this is going to continue until I let go of this body. And that's basically it. And it's a huge difference between beating yourself up and just saying: Oh, well yeah I'm in human form. Um, should I tell the "Hole in the road joke"?

Hans:
Sure. I love that.

Alfred:
Hole in the road joke. This was one of Hans' first teachings and it's so relevant to when I first started out as the Padawan and I think it fits in with intention and motivation. You fall in a hole in the road and you ask yourself: What the heck was that? How did I fall in the hole in the road? And you start looking for holes and BAM! you fall in another hole in the road. And you're like: Okay, this is getting a little ridiculous. And you look a little harder and you say: I see a hole in the road and you still fall in the hole in the road. So you see a hole in the road and you're trying to go around it, trying to go around it, and you still fall in the hole in the road. And then finally you get the hang of it. You see the hole in the road, you walk all the way around it and as you're congratulating yourself, you fall in the next hole in the road. (Alfred and Hans Laughing) Do you get mad at yourself or do you just laugh? Because as we like to say: You're not going to be done with your lessons until you dissolve and become Buddha...

Hans:
You'll keep falling in the holes in the road.

Alfred:
So you're going to keep falling in the holes in the road. So I think on of the best ways to keep your intention is just to laugh. It's so hard when you get depressed, it's so hard when you get angry, it's so hard when you see something as you perceive to be happening in your life to drag yourself out of it and laugh at it but I think that was one of the greatest ways to hold your intention.

Hans:
It really is. And folks, being kind to you, when setting intentions...your intention is to hold your intention. Okay? Find a place in you that allows for you to not be humanly perfect. You're spiritually perfect. Find the humor in your humanness and what it does to you from time to time. Just laugh at it. It's funny. Because you know the mind chatter just makes up everything. It has no rhyme nor reason. It always thinks it's correct, it always thinks it knows best, and it keeps driving you into the hole in the road. And then it tries to explain why it drove you into the hole in the road...it was somebody else's fault. All of these little parables, all of these things that we try and teach you are meant to help you to understand that you are simply baby angels in the human form. Therefore again you are susceptible to human frailties. 

Alfred:
So that reminds me of an exercise that I give to my students of the Automatic Writing and Channeling Class that if you're looking to reconnect to the vibration of the Other Side, if something's knocked you off and you're trying to re-set your intention, go for a walk in nature. You may be grumpy, you may be miserable, but there is something about connecting to nature, connecting specifically to that vibration and energy that re-connects you with Spirit, that calms you down, helps you to become peaceful, helps you become centered. And whatever problem there was just seems to dissolve when you connect with the peacefulness and  harmony of nature. Even if it's as simple as sticking your nose 2 inches from a flower and just admiring the miracle of the flower itself. Try that if you need to re-set your intention. 

Hans:
Speaking of that I was reminded of something that I saw on the internet yesterday. These two gentlemen were fishing near Cabo San Lucas in Mexico and they saw this turtle, about a medium sized turtle and the turtle was all tangled up in fishing line. And he was about to drown. He was in bad shape and they got in the water with their cameras and they went and they untangled the turtle and the turtle didn't look all that good...he looked like he was really exhausted. And he started to swim away. And then he stopped, and he came back and he swam right up to the gentleman who had untangled him, went right up to his mask and knocked on the mask with his little nose and stayed there for just maybe 30 seconds as if to say thank you. Folks, the power...the power of intention...that turtle, no matter how disoriented he was, no matter how confused and upset he was, his intention was to swim back and thank that man for saving him. There's a beauty in setting intention and sometimes, sometimes when the mind chatter interferes with our intention to hold our intention, we just have to laugh at it. Don't take it too seriously. But it's been coming up Alfred an awful lot with my clients lately and I don't know whether it's to do with anything you know in the stars or modern day society concerns but I hoped this has helped today. Anything before we close Alfred?

Alfred:
No. I think that's a pretty good summary Hans.

Hans:
I think so. And that my friends will conclude the lesson for today. 



No comments:

Post a Comment