Saturday, October 17, 2015

“Spirituality and Your Career” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Show Transcription

“Spirituality and Your Career” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Spirituality and Your Career
October 17, 2015


HANS:
Hi everybody. Today’s topic is “Spirituality and Your Career.” We get a lot of questions from folks about making a living, earning money, and doing something spiritual and following your Dharma, your path in life. What is your job search like when you are transitioning out of a job that earns you money into a job that earns you money and is spiritual? How do you do that? 

Guidance says, you begin the journey - and the problem we have Alfred, for ourselves, is that people want to transition and they look at me, or they look at you, and they look back and say, “Well how did they get there?”  It was a process. I always had it. Alfred is still working on it but it’s not that a bolt of lightening strikes you one day and it says,  “Now you’re in !” That’s not the way it happens. What you want to do is talk to Spirit and say, “I’m setting my intention to manifest my work with Spirit.” What They’re going to do when you do that is very slowly - and it is always slowly - it’s very rare that you wake up one morning and say - I want to be in service - and boom - the door opens and here comes the Angels and the Man and say, “Oh congratulations! You’re now in service.”

You start with the single most important thing - the intention. That’s the key.

ALFRED:
Absolutely. It’s starting the energy. This is the biggest transition that people need to understand. When working with the other side it all starts with creating the energy of something to be manifested by creating an intention. It is supported by trust, faith and belief in what you are asking the other side for is actually going to happen. That sends re-enforcement energy, re-enforcement vibrations, that the other side is actually going to follow through with that.

The other side basically answers your question immediately. However, as we know, on the physical side things take a little bit longer, which is why the faith, trust, and belief come in. But again, it all starts with changing your intention, changing your vibration, changing your approach as to how you go about looking for a job or a career or working with the other side.

HANS:
What Spirit says all the time is that you must operate from the awareness that it already is. Let’s say you’re working at a computer company and you’re doing data and all that, all very honorable, and you say, “You know Hans, I really want to be in service.” Okay, from that day forward, when you set your intention, you already are - then you must become the service by no longer wanting it. By accepting that it is so. “Today, I’m in service. I thank Spirit for the opportunity and for supporting me in my intention.” And then, as time goes by, it could be a month, it could be a year,  it could be a year and a half, but as time goes by, doors begin to open where previously there were no doors on the issue of service.

ALFRED:
And there’s a lot of choices to deal with. It’s not always crystal clear such as: I give up my job search to the other side. 

The other questions we got in were how do you choose between a paying job, whether you like it or don’t like it, or doing something entrepreneurial? Being in service on your own with your own business?

HANS:
One thing you want to do always, is be grateful for what you have now. That’s one of the keys is that when you’re grateful for where you’re at — see, you forget that you’re where you used to pray to be. So, you’re there now, now what the heck do you do? So, it’s really important that we understand in the moment, “I’m here because I’m building a platform for my tomorrows and this is important, this is a springboard from my yesterdays to my new beginnings.” So, where you are at the moment, no matter what job you may have - it is a foundation or a bridge between what was and where you’re going to be.

ALFRED:
So, how do you decide? How do you know if it’s a bridge? You feel it. You go to a peaceful place and you feel. “Is this where I’m supposed to go? Is this where the flow is? Is this where the other side is leading me?” One of the basic things we teach in Intuitive Development is what is a yes and no answer?

A yes answer is a calm, high, faint, supportive energy that says - yes, this is for you. Quite simply, you put up to the other side the question, “Is this where I’m supposed to go?” And you wait for a response. It usually comes in an energetic and vibrational form. If it is not for you and you’re not supposed to go in that direction, you’ll get a heavy, deep, sometimes stressful vibration. If you have that type of feeling, that is a no answer, but you have to ask one at a time.

We got a question in from somebody who asked if they should take a job that was just offered to them or should they continue working on building their own business.

HANS:
Take the job that’s being offered in the awareness it’s being offered to get them safely and financially secure into their new beginnings. So many people think, “Oh, I set my intention because Hansie told me to and I’m just going to leave my job and I’m going to go out and there I’ll be.” No. Spirit is aware of what it costs to live in this world. But when you say to Spirit, “I now set my intention to have the following experience, I now set my intention to be in service. I thank you for the position I have now, because I know it’s part of the transition to my new beginning…” 

Then you stop suffering what’s about to come up job-wise or what you already currently have.

ALFRED:
And again, a lot of times it can be confusing. Why is it that Spirit is interrupting my momentum? You don’t know if it’s a door behind a door. You don’t know if They’re going to be using that to leap-frog you. You don’t know what the other side is co-ordinating. Your job is to feel, to say, “Does this really feel good to me?”

HANS:
You know, a lot of times we talk about synchronicity. Spirit will open a door, and you’ll stand there scratching your head. “This is not what I asked for! This is not what I was hoping I was going to get.” What you don’t see, in the beginning, is the last domino follows the first domino. So the last domino couldn’t fall over without the first domino. Nor could the middle, nor could the second, nor could the fifteenth. So they’re all linked together.

ALFRED:
And that’s the way the other side works. They are constantly changing - life is constantly changing. Opportunities are constantly changing. Nothing is ever set in stone. That is why you have the term - go with the flow - because the energy may change. Somebody who was supposed to do something decided not to - your job is to feel the energy of the opportunity to make sure it’s not your mind playing games with you. To make sure your human-ness doesn’t get involved in the decision whether you should be an entrepreneur, stay at your current job, take a job offer that’s given to you. Follow the teachings the we have in the Intuitive Development Class in order to work with your Guidance, to hear them, okay? 

HANS:
The key to everything is belief. It is knowing. I talked with a lovely lady today and she wants so much to be in Spirit, but she keeps saying, “I want to, I want to,” instead of saying, “I am, and this is a place on my spiritual journey and it’s perfect in it’s moment and concept.” See what I’m saying, folks? It’s already perfect. Just the way it is, is perfect. And when you begin to operate out of the awareness that everything is perfect - yes, your human-ness is going to get involved - get used to it.

Get used to it, because remember what we always teach - we are just these little angels having a human experience. Therefore, we’re susceptible to human frailties.

I’m not going to sit here today and tell you there aren’t times in my life I wish things might have been different as far as my mind chatter works, but then I’ll tell you almost always, it turns out, “Oh, that is why I didn’t get that! Okay? That is what happened.”

ALFRED:
Someone asked - How do you get guidance from Spirit about what direction you’re supposed to go in?

HANS:
My suggestion is you listen to the Intuitive Development Class wherein we teach you about your biggest nemesis called mind chatter. It’s your mind chatter that’s talking to you. It’s mind chatter that interferes with what we are trying to accomplish. Remember that with Spirit everything simply is. That’s the key. Everything simply is. And when you get that, when you know that, when you hear that, everything comes to that place. Alright?

ALFRED:
So basically your job is to be in the moment, focused on the moment, being as spiritual as you possibly can…

HANS:
… with no expectations.

ALFRED:
With no expectations about what’s going to happen in the future. By being in the moment, it’s one of the practices of letting go of the mind chatter in order to be much more connected. If you start worrying about or thinking about, “What’s going to happen to me? What am I supposed to do?” Then you’re inviting ego, which separates you from that which you’re trying to accomplish. Instead, by simply being spiritual, being peaceful, happy, grateful, in the moment, you’re more able to determine where am I supposed to go, what am I supposed to do, in the moment.

HANS:
Remember always children, the old adage, that expectations are limitations. Everything that you wish to accomplish, if you can feel it in your heart, the Guidance will take you to the possibility for the opportunity. Always.

Okay. That concludes the lessons for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment