Saturday, October 24, 2015

"Fall Cleaning" - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Show Transcription

“Fall Cleaning” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Fall Cleaning
October 24, 2015


HANS:
Hi Everyone. Today’s topic is “Fall Cleaning.” As many of you know who’ve been with the show for the last five years, my favorite season is fall. People say to me, “Why? It looks like everything’s dying!” That’s exactly why I love it so much. It’s the end of a time; and what is happening is all the old that doesn’t work anymore begins to… fade away. This is the time of year I ask you all to sit down and make a list of all the things you don’t want to participate in your life anymore. All the things that don’t work for you. Things you’re not willing to give energy to anymore.

Why do we do that? The same reason that trees shed all their leaves because new growth can’t grow where old growth is. So they have to drop their leaves, prepare to go into hibernation. Clean themselves up inside, drop the sap, and rest. And then as we get towards March and April, they begin to slowly resurrect themselves. You can do the same thing, but you don’t have to wait so long. This is the time of letting go. One of Alfred’s favorite topics is letting go.

ALFRED:
Yes, actually we have a little saying that has to do with: no two things can be in the same place at the same time.

We’ll pick an example, we get a lot of clients asking us about relationships - you’re in a relationship that’s not working, and you’re asking God - where’s my new relationship? And the most common answer is…

HANS:
...you have to let go of what you’re holding onto first.

ALFRED:
Spirit needs to see your intention, your desire, your trust. Trust, that if I let go of what I have, I trust the next stage is going to come. Hence the example of the tree letting go of its leaves - it trusts instinctively it’s going to get new leaves.

HANS:
It knows that. It’s internal. What we need to do is be more like the trees. When we make the list of the things we choose not to participate in anymore, we’re saying to God, I trust that you have another plan. I’m going to let go of what I’m holding onto now for dear life, in the knowledge that it doesn’t work for me anymore. In the knowledge, I’m going to clean myself up, I’m going to get ready for my new beginning. You see? So, in my world, letting go is gaining.

ALFRED:
Which is the opposite of what your mind tells you. It’s the time we start talking to you about mind chatter. What to look for in mind chatter when mind chatter tells you, “No, you can’t let go. What happens if you can’t get anything else and nothing else shows up?”

HANS:
Oh dear, what a painful life that could be. 

ALFRED:
So I don’t want to let go of what’s causing me to be miserable, because I might not have anything. So as soon as your mind chatter tells you I can’t let go of what I have because I might get something worse, or I might not get anything or anyone, you say, “At least I’ll be peaceful.”

HANS:
Yes. The tree goes into a peaceful time. We live here in Asheville, North Carolina, and we sit in the middle of the trees and we see baby trees coming up, we see the tops of older trees, but they’re all doing the same thing, no matter what the age of the tree is - they’re letting go. And that’s the key folks, trust and believe.

The tree never wonders if it will spring to life again come next year - never! It let’s go of it’s leaves; some of those leaves may have a fungus on them, and so the letting go cleans the tree up. When a bear goes in for hibernation it never wonders whether it’s going to wake up in the spring, it knows it. When we begin to let go of the things that don’t work in our lives any more, as Alfred mentioned, the mind chatter gets very active. What do you mean? You can’t let go of this? This is all you have! When you’re hanging onto a relationship that simply doesn’t work anymore, when you’re hanging on for dear life, are you hanging on because you love the person or are you hanging on because you think that’s all you got and will ever have?

The tree knows to let go of the leaves. You don’t see the tree trying to hold on through winter with it’s leaves on. We need to also believe that when we let go and we’re willing to move forward in the light, all of our dreams suddenly are made possible.

ALFRED:
And that brings us up to topic number two. What happens after you let go?

HANS:
If you’re in human form you often go though the “Oh my God, what have I done!”

ALFRED:
Mind chatter comes up again and says, “Get him back!”

HANS:
Folks, I cannot tell you how many times I’ll be in a reading with somebody and they’ll say, “Hans, do you think I can get him back?” And I will say these words, “Well what happened to all the pain of before?” 

“It’ll be different this time.”

No, it won’t. Let it go. Love the person you’re letting go, bless them, let them go, and that’s it. Know that Spirit will take them where they need to be and will open the doors because at the end of each show you hear me say - always remember, kids, God doesn’t love anyone more in this world than you - and God’s not loving that person less than God is loving you just because you have an opinion of what happened to the relationship. It’s only your opinion. That’s all it is.

ALFRED:
So after you let go, what’s in store? What happens then? That’s what we call the void. What’s the void do? It creates space. 

HANS:
It creates a vacuum. We all were taught in school that a vacuum cannot exist, something comes in to fill the void, the vacuum. Your job as spiritual beings in human form is to make the void good. Make it wonderful. Don’t make it a challenge. It’s peaceful. The void is a peaceful place.

I have a rocking chair out here on my front porch that looks directly at the trees and the forest. I go out there in the morning with my coffee and I sit down, and in that moment I become one with the trees. At that moment I see squirrels, woodpeckers, voles, chipmunks, we’ve got a mama bear now with four cubs, and I become part of all I see.

ALFRED:
So it’s in the void you become clear about what you want in your life. What you don’t want in your life. What you would like with your life. You can work on cleaning other areas of your life, making sure there’s a nice clean place for the next stage in your life.

HANS:
One of the things that Spirit teaches us, Alfred, is that we can’t create a masterpiece over a masterpiece. We have to be willing to take the masterpiece we have and go hang it on the wall and start from a blank, clean place. And that’s what the void is.

ALFRED:
That’s the way a painter loves to work. The way Spirit loves to work is when they come in, a blank space. When you’re learning to channel you need to be a blank space. When you go into mediation, you search for a blank space. You are happy when you are peaceful and there is a blank space in your life. So actually having space in your life is a positive; not just for spiritual growth, not just for letting go of the things that don’t serve you anymore, but because you’re making space for the next stage in your life - whether it’s a relationship, a job, or whatever else is going away - you’re making space for the next thing to come in.

HANS:
And it always comes in. So what you want to look forward to in the void is the nothingness. That’s the key. You have an opportunity in cleaning out the old. There is an opportunity to discover the self buried under all the minutia, all the stuff you’ve piled on top of your heart, piled on top of your spiritual being. You’ve just covered it up, covered it up. There comes a time when you can say, “Oh, there you are! I forgot you!” 

And so, you come in with nothing and you go out with nothing, but in the meantime, this quiet beautiful space of you exists outside of the mind - the mind chatter - so the fall is the time to begin the renewal process of our soul.

And that will conclude the lesson for today.


No comments:

Post a Comment