Monday, April 20, 2015

“Living Fearless Of The Unknown”- by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Living Fearless Of The Unknown”- by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Living Fearless Of The Unknown
April 20, 2015





HANS:
Hello everyone. Today's topic is "Living Fearless of the Unknown." One of the things I've always noticed that Spirit does is try to teach us about how to not live in the human scene and all the fear that it generates. The Spirit once said to someone who said she was very fearful of something... And he said to her: How can you be fearful of it if you don't know what it is? She said: I don't know but I'm afraid of everything.

I think, from when we're very young, we are given things to be aware of, to be concerned about, shall I say. And we have a tendency to look a little towards the darker side of possibilities. In other-words, when a situation comes up, we have a tendency to say: Oh gee, I wonder if it's going to work, what if I get in trouble, what if this isn't for me, what if I lose my job...

So "Fear," as Spirit has always said to me, is its own food. It tends to feed itself. But learning to live a fearless life sounds so simple doesn't it? But living a fearless life means: Refusing to allow fear to be part of your mental and spiritual dialogue. The dialogue you have with yourself. Now remember, that humanness in and of itself, children, is limitation. Humanness is limitation. Humanness is only aware of what it is aware “of.” But it is not aware of all there is.

So no matter who the person is, no matter what category of life they're in, no matter what their teachings have been, no matter what they're trying to teach, all humans have a fear based mentality. So your job, being in the human form, is to learn to rise above the appearance of fear knowing there is nothing to be afraid "of".

You've often heard me say during World War II, Franklin Delano Roosevelt addressed the Congress after the attack at Pearl Harbor and he said, very specifically, an old metaphysical saying: And it said: “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.” Remember that's all we have to worry about is that when we give power to fear, fear presents itself to us. And it does so in such a way as it presents itself as "real."

Now Alfred, I'm going to ask you to step in here. Your thoughts on these particular subjects that we're talking about today...

ALFRED:
Since I've been studying under Hans for the past several years, I've learned this term called "transcending." I would have never, ever used the term transcending in my prior life that was full of all kinds of very large consulting words that I will not indulge you with... But what does transcending mean? Transcending to me means going over and above, to go past, to go so far beyond whatever you were considering, that you transcend it. 

And the way I look at fear personally is to transcend it. To say: Fear is keeping you from those things that you don't have. Fear is keeping you from all the possibilities of Spirit. And if Spirit is just pure love, pure support, the love that a parent would give a child, the love that God has for you... if that is what you don't have, then do the complete opposite - embrace it, go after it with all your heart. Fear is a human trait. Transcending fear is thinking that you absolutely deserve to have in your life the unknown.

HANS:
Well, all our potential is in the unknown. All of our potential lies in not knowing. In other-words, everything that we do every single day is based on an unknown. In other-words, you're going to go to the market... you're going to go to the barbershop... you're going to go on a trip. But somewhere in your humanness you'll manufacture things like "I wonder how the traffic is... I wonder if they'll have the item I'm going to buy... I wonder if I'll be safe in the car...".

So again, humanness, in and of itself is a limitation. Now Spirit, in and of "itself" is boundless, it's limitless, it breathes clearly, it has no sense of fear or doubt. You ever notice a very young child? Basically, they're born with no fear. My little dog Bella has no fear. She's never been treated to anything that would bring fear into her life so she basically thinks... I call her "AB" - anybody's baby... She just thinks that everybody is just there for her and is wonderful and kind and might have a treat of some kind, you never know.

This is how we should be. Afraid of what? We're mesmerized in the human form by the human condition. We're mesmerized. We believe it. It's on television. The President said so. Some journalist said so. So the way we operate in the human form is to expect that there needs to be fear somewhere along the way, caution somewhere along the way. But when you begin to walk in both worlds, when you have one foot in this dimension, one foot in the spiritual dimension, all of that fear begins to dissipate. And you begin to understand that The Spirit, again, is endless, it's boundless. It affords us the opportunity to truly transcend the illusion of your humanness.

Now people will say: Well I'm here to be human. No, you're not. You're here in human form to work through some lessons. Again, be in the world but not of it. So, you see, we're here, as Spirit in human form to work through certain things we chose to learn. One of them is: Not to be fearful. 

Any advice, Alfred?

ALFRED:
It is a choice. Just as all spiritual lessons, especially when presented by Hans himself, he presents it in a way that it is a choice. We've said many times: Here's a possibility to live your life. Not just not in fear but to embrace the unknown, to welcome to unknown, to be absolutely psyched out of your mind.

HANS:
Well isn't it wonderful, the unknown? Just think of the potential in it.

ALFRED:
Exactly. And considering that it's being presented by your Guidance, by the Universe, by all the love that the Universe and your Guidance have for you to embrace the unknown. What's the difference? The difference is you made a choice. 

HANS:
Because all of your tomorrows are in the unknown. 

ALFRED:
And it simply, believe it or not, a decision to say: I'm going to be psyched out of my mind. I'm so excited about the unknown. Or, to let... da, da, dah, your mind chatter say: No, I'm in fear of the unknown. Believe it or not, when you go deep inside, it's a choice.

HANS:
The more we surrender our human awareness, the more we lose control. And the more we lose control, the more power we have. Because when we turn loose of the way we think it needs to look, the way we think it needs to feel, and we say: I am available for that which is truly to my highest good.

We go back to what we said - that Spirit is limitless. Our associate with the Spirit is limitless. But if we hold on very tight and we say it needs this way or it needs to look that way... Then what happens is we lose the possibilities in the moment. And in the moment is everything... always. In the moment is our life. Not yesterday and not tomorrow. Right here today. So the less control, the more available we become to the unknown. And therein lies our hopes, our joys, and our possibilities.

ALFRED:
Letting go of control is just about part of every spiritual practice there is. Whether it is Buddhism, whether it's Healing, whether it's Reiki... Any type of spirituality there will be these words: Surrender... Let go... Let go of control. Okay? And part of the practice of when you decide to let go of fear is to let go of control of what you have so that you can make space within your being, within your life, for the unknown. So that you make space for your Guidance, for the Universe, to provide you things that you don't have.

So that's why it's the next step, should we say, after you make a choice is to then look at other things such as... Okay, I'm going surrender. I've made a decision to let go of fear... I'm going to let go of control... I'm going to make space in my life. That's part of the process that all aspects of your life follow through with letting go of fear, embracing the unknown, embracing that what is going to be presented for you is for your highest good.

HANS:
Yes. And you know folks, making ourself available is where Spirit can guide us to places we cannot imagine. Making ourself available for us means turning loose of the way you perceived it... the way you perceived it had to look.

ALFRED:
We cannot even imagine what "could" come into our life by letting go.

HANS:
No, you can't. By letting go you say: I trust you to God. I believe in you to Spirit. I'm willing to not have a judgment what I'm going through, what you're presenting to me now, because I "know," beyond any reasonable doubt, it is to my highest good. I know it. You see how that works? You've heard it your whole life... When someone says: Let go and let God. We hear it and we digest it. But do we ever really "hear" it? Let go and let God.

There are times in my life when every path that I was going down was closed. Every single, solitary path... And I used to say to God: Why? And I would get this rather sweet little voice that said: It's to your highest good. You just don't know it yet. But that's the truth, you see? My consciousness, your consciousness, in order to feel good about the conditions of our life try to define what it has to look. And when it doesn't look that way we suffer from something I call - lost expectations. And it's in those lost expectations that fear grows. 

Rather than saying: I don't know what's in this but I'm going to hang on because I'm dying of curiosity and I trust my God, and I trust my Guides, and I trust my Angels, and I know they're going to take me where I need to be. So making ourself available for Spirit guides us to places we can't even begin to imagine.

When I heard the interview between Deepak Chopra and Oprah when she said to him: Did you every dream this? He said: No, I didn't have the capability. And he turned to her and said: Oprah, did you ever dream you'd be... She said: Oh, no. I didn't have the capability. She said: Spirit dreamed this dream for me.

Neither one of these people... even though Deepak's father was a very well known Doctor of Ayurvedic Medicine... even though Oprah was a deeply religious individual... Neither one of them believed they would be in control of billion dollar empires... for good. It's nice to think about it. But they did what Spirit sent for them to do and the rest is history. 

I'd like to talk a little bit about how to turn fear of the unknown into a deep desire for that which is beyond our thoughts. In other-words I want to turn about turning the fear into possibilities. Many years ago, I don't have a copy of it, it could be in my library, I'll have to take a look... A gentleman by the name of Jerry Jampolsky wrote a book called "Face the Fear and Do It Anyway." That's a line from Spirit - Face the fear and do it anyway. We now have programs where people can go on zip-lines and people jumping out of airplanes... What are they trying to do? They're trying to get past their fear which has been their limitation. 

I had a dear lady who was married to a gentleman who, for whatever reason, became very angry and resentful. And she had three children and he was coming home drunk. And they got therapy for him. Nothing worked. He was just this very angry man. And one day he hit her in front of the children. And she called me... booked an appointment. And I said these words to her after hearing her story... I said: Mam, I don't understand why you're calling me. You should have already made your decision. She said: But I'm struggling. And I said: No, you're afraid. She said: What do you mean? I said: You're afraid. You're afraid to jump off the cliff into the unknown. It's time to let this gentleman go. He will be in your life forever because he is the father of your children. But that he hit you in front of the children says to you: Oh, I'm out of here. I will not live under a place that is fearful for me. She did, of course, do the right thing for herself and her children and in the end it wound up being the right thing for ex-husband as well.

When we agree to no longer be bound... to no longer being bound by  humanness, our whole life opens up. 

Alfred, let's talk a little bit about how to turn fear of the unknown into a deep desire or form... say that which is beyond our thoughts.

ALFRED:
There's something I've known for a very time that if you're in control, you're by yourself.

HANS:
Yes. If you're in control, your out of control.

ALFRED:
If you're in control, you're alone. You're alone with your thoughts; you're alone with what you think you know. The other option is to surround yourself with people who love you unconditionally, people who have your highest good in mind at all times, people who know more than you, people who are not in limitation, people who are spiritual. So who am I talking about? It's surrounding yourself with Spirit. Opening yourself up to that. That is the complete opposite of fear. If you're in fear, you're trying to control the outcome, you're trying to buffer yourself, you're trying to protect yourself. Hence, you're pushing away those people who are trying to help you.

That's the opposite of spirituality. Instead the opposite of fear is embracing and surrounding yourself with knowledge and guidance and wisdom and love. That is exhilarating.

HANS:
Yes, it is. I think what is very, very helpful for people is when they realize they have a partner in God... that they have a partner in Spirit. You know what I've noticed throughout the years is, over the thousands and thousands of people I've seen, I would say 20 to 35% of all spirits in human form, these wonderful souls of ours, believe that they're alone.

They believe there is a God, they believe that there are Spirit Guides. But they're not so certain that they have their own Guidance. They're not so certain that Spirit hears them or that God considers them good enough to listen... to hear their prayers. And I want to assure everyone here that the Great Spirit hears everything. Spirit hears everything. They know who you are before you ever came here. They're aware of you. They love you. They support you. It is when you in your need to complete your lessons get caught up in the appearance of humanness. I refer to it, as Joel Goldsmith did... the human scene. The human condition. The human scene and the human condition are about what's "wrong." Not what's "right." But what's "wrong."

And since we're bombarded daily, yearly, monthly, with this constant barrage of the media... It's interesting... Alfred no longer listens to any news. In fact, he barely watches TV unless it's something to do with auto racing. Because he found out that it disturbs his ease. It disturbs his peace. 

ALFRED:
It is, in general spiritual practice, that you want to be happy and peaceful. But going back to what Hans was previously saying is that just feel deep down inside that the family and friends you always wished for are there.

HANS:
Already there... absolutely.

ALFRED:
They are already there.

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
By just a simple perception change to say: I don't have to look for the most awesome friends and family that know me deeply, who already know who I am, who already know my life-path. I don't have to look for them.

HANS:
No.

ALFRED:
They're already there.

HANS:
They're already there.

ALFRED:
And if you take that simple perception change, all of a sudden you "know" by just simply asking and saying: I need some help - regardless of what it is. Even today I'm putting back together one of the computers. Literally had to rebuild a computer before...

HANS:
And you asked. Remember?

ALFRED:
And I said: Guys, this is a little stressful. I don't want to do this by myself. Please help me.

HANS:
This is him talking to his Guidance.

ALFRED:
Reassemble the computer. Okay. Fine. All of a sudden I just put together like about 20 tiny, I can't tell you how tiny, itty bitty, these screws were. Anyway, it just "felt" so wonderful to have these people who just love me and support me and want me to do good by my side helping me do something.

HANS:
Always. 24/7.

ALFRED:
Whatever it is. And it's "that." That deep inside "knowing" which creates a burning desire to get help, to reach beyond what we know, to reach beyond our abilities, to... ready? "Surrender." And to have help doing anything. Any part of your life. It just sits inside you and just feels so wonderful.

HANS:
Yes. You're never alone, children. Always remember - You're never alone. Look at your thoughts each day. See if your thoughts are gravitating towards human awareness or spiritual awareness. Walking with one foot in this dimension and one foot in the spiritual dimension will make your life a wondrous joy.

It doesn't happen overnight people, please. But you start with the intention: By not allowing the mind chatter to find its way to your heart and to scare you. Have no fear. You are never alone.

For more information, you may like:
Fear: Conquering the Inner Demon
Advanced Spiritual Lessons


No comments:

Post a Comment