Sunday, January 4, 2015

“New Year's Intentions” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show

“New Year's Intentions” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: New Year's Intentions
January 4, 2015





Hans:
Happy New Year everyone. I hope that you had a joyous and happy holiday season. And from our house to you, the best for this coming year. Our topic today is "New Year's Intentions." You know so many times I hear people talk about their New Year's Resolutions rather than their New Year's Intentions. I have a feeling inside of me that New Year's Resolutions sort of bind us. And then at the end of the year we punish ourself and are disappointed with ourself for not having lived up to those Resolutions. Folks, don't do that. Why don't we change that to "New Year's Intentions?" My intention in this coming year is to have an experience of the following - something like that. So that you give yourself the opportunity to allow Spirit to come in and work with you with those intentions rather than literally making sort of a demand from the Spirit by New Year's Resolutions - I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that. Folks, you don't know what the New Year holds for you. You don't know what the energies are for this year or where you're going. But, there is a divine flow of energy between you and Spirit that if you say: I would like the experience of...my intentions are the following... I'd like the experience of these intentions. Then you give Spirit an opportunity or a chance to begin to open a series of doors for you that those experiences, in one fashion or another, can be brought to you. And by the end of the year, you look back and say: Wow, look what happened. And you're not so bound by that narrow parameter that you've given yourself on your Resolutions. So I want you to change your Resolutions to Intentions. What do you think, Alfred?

Alfred:
The way I like to look at Resolutions is “I have this Resolution,” is “I'm going to do this.” And as we know, when you use the word "I" you isolate yourself through your humanness. Intention is “I am working with the universe, I have the intention, put the energy forth, have the vibration of this happening in my life and if it is for my highest good or whichever shape or form is for my highest good, then I agree to work with Spirit in order to create that, manifest that into my life.” So the big difference from my point of view is Resolutions about what "you" as an individual human can do, but intentions follow spiritual principles of course - are you working "with" the universe for your highest good? 

Hans:
Absolutely, Alfred. You know folks, this is a wonderful time of the year to begin anew. To set those Intentions. To try new things, to open ourself up to all kinds of new possibilities. We must not go backwards to go forwards. That wonderful song that Dionne Warwick sang about 40 years ago and she said: And a fool will loose tomorrow reaching back for yesterday. “Let all of those things that have been go." If there was love, pull them forward. If there was a teaching that you felt really helped you, pull it forward. Let the rest go. Clear a space in your heart and in your head for Spirit to present you with wonderful new opportunities. And since you are in charge of the type of opportunities you would like to see happen, then their job is to follow through with those doors that I talk about. Doors being of course, opportunities. People call them "windows of opportunities," I call them "doors of opportunities." It doesn't make any difference, same thing. 

But sometimes we get caught in the guilt of not living up to our New Year's Resolutions and we think: Ooop, there I didn't do it again this year. Oh, you know can't hold it. Shame on me. Don't do any of that. If you did have New Year's Resolutions last year and they didn't happen, laugh at it, giggle at it, poke fun at it. Don't punish yourself. Don't say: Well, I'm not strong enough, or I can't do it. No, no, no. This year we're going to wipe the slate clean. We're going to say: Okay, my intention in this coming year is to feel the following. And one of the Intentions that I say that I feel is very helpful for me, is I say: In this coming year, I would like to feel and have the intention of feeling love. And since love comes in many forms you open yourself up to all kinds of wonderful new things. It can be a lover, a loved one, it could be an animal, it could be bliss, it could be flowers. This is all kinds of wonderful forms of love. And in your Intentions include that one. Let love into your life in all of its form and you will find how peaceful you become in this New Year. Alright, Alfred, when did you start realizing that Intentions and Resolutions or however you want to call it, were completely different?

Alfred:
Again, a lot of it has to do with your opinion of what you think you would like in your life because us, as humans, on purpose, by design, don't know what we wanted in our life, we don't know, we don't remember what we asked to experience before we came here.

Hans:
No, that's correct.

Alfred:
Okay. It's through the inner search that we can connect who we truly are in order to feel and become aware of that which is for our highest good. Resolutions are all about what our humanness thinks we should do.

Hans:
Exactly.

Alfred:
Quit smoking, you know, things like that.

Hans:
My resolution is I'm going to lose 10 pounds.

Alfred:
Okay. Intentions, so much focus on the spiritual principles of working with the Other Side, of surrendering what possibilities you might imagine, trusting that the Other Side has your best interest at heart, believing that they know what you asked for, having faith that what arrives is according to your highest good, and then being grateful that which arrives, that which is in your life, that which may  not be in your life, regardless of whether you understand it or not. All of these are spiritual principles and Intentions lead us down that direction and as we've been saying time and time and time again, the simplest changes such as changing your perception about something can lead to the greatest life changes. So what we're talking about now is the perception difference between Resolutions and Intentions.

Hans:
Yes, absolutely. In your New Year's Intentions, say something like this: My intention is to love myself more this year than last year. My intention is to be kind to myself. My intention is not to find fault in myself. My intention is to find love. And again folks, remember that love comes in many, many different forms and expressions. So, let's change Resolutions to Intentions and watch how much changes between now and next New Year's. I think you'll be absolutely surprised.

Alfred:
And that's a wonderful point Hans, is Resolutions really focus on human aspects.

Hans:
Yes.

Alfred:
Okay. And Intentions really also touch on aspects of abundance, such as the abundance of love, the abundance of family, the abundance of friendship, the abundance of joy, the abundance of peace, harmony. All of those aspects you can have the intention to have in your life. So again when you're looking at your New Year's Intentions, look at it from a spiritual perspective. Look at it as if to say: If I was a spiritual being, what would be in my life all the time? I'd be connected, I'd have a high vibration, I'd pay attention to my Guidance, I'd go with the flow. All of those can be in your Intentions.

Hans:

Thank you Alfred, that's beautiful. Alfred, I think that will conclude the lesson for today because I understand we have quite a few questions today.

For more information, you may like:
Lessons on How to Return to You
Lessons on Abundance

No comments:

Post a Comment