Saturday, October 31, 2015

"Letting Go to Receive" - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Show Transcription

“Letting Go to Receive” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Letting Go to Receive
October 31, 2015


HANS:
Hi everyone. Today’s topic is “Letting Go to Receive.” I got quite a few emails from you this week about, “Hansie, I’ve identified my ‘stuck space’ what I need to let go of, and also what i don’t seem to be able to let go of. Even though I know in my heart it doesn’t serve me anymore, I’m just having a really hard time letting go.”

You’re getting fearful of letting go. It’s a big thing.

ALFRED:
It’s huge. Even from extremely educated people I have heard - well, it’s the devil I know, and what happens if the devil I don’t know is worse than the devil I know? It’s a very difficult situation to be in fear of what you don’t know. Letting go of what you do know, regardless how painful what you do know is.

HANS:
It’s that old blank page thing that I do with my clients. I say, “Here, I’ve just written your whole life would you rather have this page or,” and I turn it over to an empty page, “this page.” Seventy-five per cent of people choose the page that’s already written on. The gift you give yourself is when you say, “I’m letting this page go.”

So that’s what some of you are facing right now. Letting go of the page you identify with that doesn’t work anymore.

ALFRED:
Exactly. And one is control - what your brain understands - the complete opposite has to do with trust,
surrender, belief. Those are very intangible things. And that’s the way Spirit works. Belief and trust in the intangible.

HANS:
Yes. You’re saying to your Guides, you’re saying to Spirit, “I trust you, even though I may be fearful, I’m going to do it anyway because I know you will handle what is best for me.”

ALFRED:
And that’s what we are trying to get to in the letting go process. If you find that you are hesitant, then we want you to take a look at it quite simply. The hesitant aspect of you has to do with your human-ness. Relying on your human-ness in understanding what you do. The other aspect has to do with surrendering. Surrendering is the basis for every single spiritual teaching in the universe. Surrender. Let go of what is removing yourself from your human-ness. Unfortunately it’s a little difficult to have both. If you want to be spiritual but you want to hold onto things, that’s probably why you get stuck.

HANS:
It’s not, Alfred, that the God Force, the Spirit doesn’t love them. It’s just, when you won’t go past a place you know already is a dead zone, you give Spirit no space to help you.

ALFRED:
That’s exactly it. Spirit wants to see trust. They want to see that you are willing to work with Them - willing to be a partner with Spirit.

HANS:
Very important - be a partner with Spirit.

ALFRED:
It’s not that you say, “Well, I’ll let go of my relationship when I see another relationship is available.”

HANS:
That’s not trusting.

ALFRED:
Unfortunately, that’s not the way the universe works. It starts with trust and belief.

HANS:
When you ask Spirit for the experience like I taught you, you have to be willing to show Spirit that you’re willing to let go of what doesn’t work anymore. If you’re asking Spirit, “I would like a new relationship, but I’m going to hang on to my old one,” you’re saying to Spirit, “I don’t trust you. I don’t believe if I let go of this I’ll ever get anything else.” All of us have had friends like that. It isn’t true. When you say, “I’m going to let go of this because I know it’s no longer good for me, it’s not in my best interest.” It may have been then but it’s no longer now. You just say, “Please present me with the doors…” That’s when you really begin to move forward. It’s very difficult letting go of things we think benefit us when we know that they’re not.

ALFRED:
And that is where spiritual growth happens.

HANS:
That’s right.

ALFRED:
When you go out of your comfort zone and into a place of trusting. That is spiritual growth. And that leads us to our second topic. 

Why? Why do you need to let go? Why do you need to let go in order to get something?

HANS:
In the other room, I have a glass of iced tea. I have this iced tea and I change my mind and I only have one clean glass. I think I would like some juice instead of iced tea. What do I have to do with the iced tea? I have to pour it out. I have to rinse the glass out. Then I have to pour the juice. Such is spirituality in movement. You can’t have and get at the same time. You have to open your hand and let go of what you’re doing and then you can say what you’d like the experience of. That’s a key element. I’m willing to let go if I can see the other one first.

ALFRED:
That doesn’t leave Spirit any room to work with you. 

HANS:
No, it doesn’t.

ALFRED:
Spirit and you would be better off working from a blank slate. A painter starts with a blank canvas.

HANS:
A sculptor starts with a ball of clay.

ALFRED:
That’s a huge reason why, spiritually speaking, it’s better to let go, go into a void, a space of nothingness, a place of reflection and then wait to work with the other side in co-operation and trust. You’re creating a space where there’s nothing that’s going to be interfering if something comes in. It’s not just simply trusting that the other side will help you, it’s making sure there’s a space, a clear space without interference. Very similar to meditation. When you’re in meditation what do you want? You want to make sure there’s no interference. Whenever you’re working with the other side, you want a nice clean blank slate, as much as possible to work with the other side.

HANS:
That’s nicely put - as much as possible - sometimes it takes people some time longer. When I first met Alfred ten years ago, he was dealing with a very complicated family problem.

ALFRED:
That’s putting it mildly.

HANS:
Yes. It wrenched his soul. It wrenched his heart, to the point where he would do really stupid things. Not hurt anybody, but hurt himself. One day he said, “I don’t understand what you mean, let it go?” Let it go. It’s your perception of the matter that’s hurting you. Let it go. Don’t be involved anymore. Don’t write letters anymore. Don’t answer the phone. Let it all go. Because what has happened is that you’re caught up in the drama. The appearance of the drama. Now he teaches this. So when someone says to Alfred, “I don’t know how to let go.” He says, “Stop funding energy to it!” Which is what Spirit taught him.

ALFRED:
And energetically, cut your energetic ties to it. Stop thinking about it. Stop trying to figure it out. Stop asking why? Look at expectations you have. Expectations and judgments of family - they’re family! They’re supposed to be like this or that.

HANS:
That’s a big one.

ALFRED:
All that has to do with your human connection to it. So what we’re talking about here is with the understanding in working with the other side, there should be a clean slate. To do that you need to look at the ties that have energetic and emotional ties to whatever it is, especially family.

HANS:
So Alfred has learned that if he lets it go, it gets handled on its own. And that’s the key.

ALFRED:
That’s what happens when you surrender it, when you trust, all of a sudden you open yourself up to an army of supporters who want to help you.

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
You have to give it to them. You have to release control. You have to tell them I trust you. I surrender it to you, for them to come into that space and work with you.

HANS:
I think it’s very important that people realize how much Spirit is actually there for them. They’re just waiting for you to make up your mind. Spirit won’t tell you what to do, or run your life. That’s your job. Their job is to provide the space after you ask for it.

So, from now on for everybody - Letting go is getting. Letting go is gaining. Letting go is freedom.

ALFRED:
Creating a blank space is a nice empty bucket, a nice clean glass.

HANS:
Why do people look at a blank space and think there’s something wrong? Because there’s nothing there?

ALFRED:
Because it’s the opposite of human. Human is all about getting, acquiring. We’re saying, “No. Surrendering, letting go creates a space for Spirit to come into your life. If you’re acquiring and controlling, there’s no space for Spirit to enter your life.”

HANS:
And folks, like with finances… Let’s say you get a little low in finances and that old devil fear starts to come in. If you say to yourself, “Oh, this is the harbinger.” This is the announcer of new money - because it’s true. You never stay down there. Ever. Haven’t you noticed you always recover? You always come back up. Always. It’s simply a time and a lesson in your life.

So letting go of the relationships, letting go of fear, of work issues, letting go of everything - is the beginning of your new beginning.

I think that will conclude the lesson for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment