Saturday, June 20, 2015

“Lost Expectations” - by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Lost Expectations” - by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Lost Expectations
June 20, 2015




HANS:
Oh, Hi everybody! It's so great to be back onto a regular schedule again. We've been all over creation and working, doing lectures,workshops, what-have-you and so I've been back home... For those of you who've been emailing me "How am I doing" - I'm doing better folks. I had a really, really nasty lung infection and a great doctor over here has got me up and running. I feel so much better, I can't tell you.

So I want to talk today about "Lost Expectations." How do we handle Lost Expectations? You know - "A wish is a prayer the heart makes." And sometimes we get ourself locked into something that will change our life or make us feel better and we start to get invested in it and we start planning what we're going to do when "that' happens and how our life is going to get better because this happens.  But there's also a little tiny thing in there that says "If I get it, God still loves me."

I had a lady say that to me yesterday: I know if this shows up Hans, it proves to me that God still loves me. God always loves you. Not every thing that you're praying for and hoping for comes true in the moment. But if you're patient, and I needed to use some patience today, believe me when I tell you... And I caught myself getting very fussy about something that I knew I had no control over. But it was an expectation that I had to give up.

In any case, coming back up the mountain tonight I thought to myself: Perhaps this is a good time to practice what I preach. And so I caught myself laughing and I'm still doing it. Expectations... Lost Expectations. Because something doesn't show up in your expectation in the moment and/or in the timing does not children, again does not mean anything is wrong. On the contrary, it's working it thing through... for you.

Most things that we pray for come true in one form or another, if we're patient. We get impatient when it doesn't show up in our time expectation. Then we start to add all kinds of negative energy to it. Have you noticed that Alfred, when something doesn't show up in our expectation time wise, we start running our mind crazies?

ALFRED:
Absolutely. And the issue here is that the mind thinks it not only can expect something externally but it actually has some type of control over what happens outside of us.

HANS:
Exactly.

ALFRED:
And the spiritual truth is that you have little or no control over what happens outside of you. So when your mind has an expectation of the result of what's going to happen, but the spiritual truth is that you really have no control over anything outside of you, you're literally just wasting energy. See, your mind is really lying to you telling you have control and people should do what you asked them to do. 

Where, in reality, the truth is free will. Everyone has free will. You have free will. Everyone external to you has free will. So by the law of free will, no one has to do anything.

HANS:
That is correct. Nicely put, Alfred. Thank you for that. Nicely put. Sometimes we take our expectation and we begin to talk to our friends and our family and we share our expectation and then everybody gets excited about our expectation and nothing happens. It's just quiet. It's just... what happened? Nothing happened, children. It's working through its timing. If you listen to the Questions throughout the years here on the Show... and Alfred, I believe we're in our 5th year...

ALFRED:
Yes, I think we are.

HANS:
Yep, I think so. And if you listen to the Questions kids, you will hear so many people say: But when? When you pull your expectation of the time, you begin to open the door for the natural free will of the event, which Spirit already knows, God already knows, and if it is for you, They are currently working on it and will see it through to its rightful conclusion.

However, this is what concerns me as your Teacher. In the process of it not showing up, we start to run the mind chatter that disconnects to our belief. And that is something we all need to be careful of. We don't want to do that. If it doesn't show up, we say: I know it is and I'm preparing myself for when it does. Removing the expectation that says: It has to show up in my expectation, in my time, in my need, so I can feel certain that God loves me. You see?

Now I can hear many of you say: Oh, I don't do that. And I would say to you: You want to bet? For instance, I had a young lady who went to dinner with another young lady friend of hers and they are in their 40's... and a friend of one of them came by to say: Oh, hi. And said: Oh, this is a friend of mine, we're out for the evening. Nice to see you. What's your name? Anyway, that girl went from that place of: Hi, nice to meet you "to" getting married, having children, moving, setting up a whole new life, when there was nothing in the conversation that even mentioned the date. 

That's how our mind starts to set an unrealistic expectation. Rather than say: I know someone like that is on the way. I know my perfect partner is, in fact, on the way and I will be ready for it when it happens. And then get on living and loving your god and get on with your life. We don't do that. She's terribly crushed. And she's terribly disappointed because she never heard from the gentleman. The fact that he doesn't have her phone number never seems to enter her mind. But if my god loved me, my god would have set this up for me. You see how that works, Alfred?

ALFRED:
Absolutely. And it's our mind that interferes with the spiritual process of Spirit working “with” us. When we have expectations, when the mind chatter comes in, when we try to figure out how things should be, when we try to control the outcome, then we're telling Spirit: We know what's better. 

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
We know what's best for me. And the truth is, while we're in humanness, we have no clue. We don't have the slightest idea about our path in life. 

HANS:
No.

ALFRED:
And so the Other Side says: Okay, great. Let me know how that work for you.

HANS:
Right.

ALFRED:
(Laughing)

HANS:
So what I'm trying to get at today, kids, is that living in the wonder of the moment... You have heard Alfred and I discuss this for years now. Just learning to be in the moment - all is well. And you can feel when your mind starts to disrupt your joy. You can feel it! Alfred's always pointing out and saying: And how do you "feel" with this? How do you "feel" when that happens? He's big on the feelings because it's true. And you can "feel" Alfred when you go from being in the bliss to having the mind chatter take over and start kicking you around. You can feel it.

ALFRED:
That's right. Your connection to Spirit is through energy and vibration. 

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
That is universal energy, that is clairsentient abilities to communicate and receive guidance from Spirit. And quite simply, if you have an expectation, you are in your head. You're blocking your ability to receive that feeling, to receive that guidance. So basically the lesson here is "it's a choice". If you have an expectation, that's fine. But if you're wondering why expectations hurt, it's because you're approaching life through your mind chatter. The spiritual lesson here instead is to release expectations and live in the moment. Where, from the moment, you'll be able to receive guidance and “feel” if something is for you or not.

HANS:
Absolutely... absolutely. And Alfred, there's a certain bliss that comes from being in the moment. I've been up here for 2 weeks with Bella, just she and I. In these beautiful mountains we go out and sit in the rocking chair out on the front porch in the morning and I have my coffee and I think these words every day: Oh my goodness, how blessed am I to be in this moment. And she curls up, because she doesn't like to get up early... and we just talk and it's a wonderful feeling of no mental activity. Just peace and joy in the moment. Because our mind isn't telling us that anything is wrong. 

And that's the only thing... as far as I am concerned about is that the mind chatter brings fear, doubt and sadness to us. You can retrain your mind to start expecting joy, to start expecting peace... you can do that. We've got lots of products on-line that can help you get to that place.

Alright Alfred, I think that will, in fact, conclude the lesson for today. 

For more information, you may like: 
You are Enough
Lessons on How to Return to You

No comments:

Post a Comment