Saturday, March 28, 2015

“Listening to Spirit”- by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“Listening to Spirit”- by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: Listening to Spirit 
March 28, 2015






HANS:
Hi everyone. Today's topic is "Listening to Spirit." As you know, one of my great teachers. of course. is Yoda. And one of the things that he said to Skywalker was: Don't try. Do or don't do. But don't try. Now why did he say that? Because in the 'trying' is a human mind intention, you see? And when the human mind intention gets involved... You can set your intention but then go away from it. 

That is going to allow you to not sit there and wonder: I wonder if I'm going to get anything. I wonder if it's going to work today. I wonder what They're going to say today. All of that, that is coming out of the humanness 'need to know,' is actually, Alfred, interfering with the direct channeling abilities.

ALFRED:
Yes. And that's something that we've been discussing, especially with our Spiritual Circle Members who send in questions about how to receive guidance, is that any aspect of humanness, including simply asking questions, is interfering with your ability to hear. Because asking questions means you in your human self think you know what the question is and your inviting your humanness into the channeling session.

HANS:
Yes. And that is when you fail yourself, people. Okay? Sitting down to blank out the space that holds the mind chatter, frees up a space for Spirit to begin to enter into a light conversation with you. Now I say 'light' because they won't come in and hit you over the head with a board... normally. They did with Alfred. But that was the only way we could get through to him.

But for most of you, a quiet understanding that 'it already is so,' you see. It already is so. There's never a time you're NOT in communication with Spirit, people, never. One of the problems that I have found, Alfred, with people trying to channel is the 'trying' aspect. It literally gets in the way of the 'I Am' principle - that says 'I already am.'

ALFRED:
It's very, very true that trying is an aspect of humanness. 

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
That means you're trying to be something that you're not already. And one of the easiest principles of Spirit to remember is that you already perfect.

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
Everybody questions: Okay, well why do we come down if we're already perfect? But simply saying you are already perfect... If you all want to be in spiritual form, if you wish to communicate with Spirit, start from the basis that you are perfect and that you need nothing and that everything is effortless.

HANS:
That's right.

ALFRED:
So if you are channeling correctly, it should be absolutely effortless. Which means you need to tell your humanness not only to be peaceful and quiet but to absolutely do nothing besides be a simple, blank slate and effortlessly connect to the Other Side.

HANS:
Yes, absolutely... absolutely. And you know folks, when you say: I'm trying. What are you saying? You say: I'm not. And that's the message that you're sending to Spirit. I know I'm not in touch with you but I'm trying to be. Wrong message. They won't respond to that message. By having a heart that says: I am, daily, in touch with Spirit. I would like to sit down and feel that love right now. You hear the difference, Alfred? I would like to sit down and hear and feel the love. I'm not 'trying' to be in touch with Spirit.

There are certain things... for instance Circles or Seances where there is a Medium present to enact a certain vibration that allows people on the Other Side to speak to people on This Side. That's one thing. But you yourself are never out of contact with the Spirit - Never. But your mind chatter disconnects you from your peace and your space of loving partnership with Spirit by this constant trying  to understand it. What They're saying? All of this... This causes you a problem,  definitely.

ALFRED:
Especially things like: What are my Guides names?

HANS:
Yes.

ALFRED:
How are They related to me? Does that not sound like trying to understand it? And what we try to say is: There is nothing to understand. If you are trying to understand the names of your Guides, how it's going to work, what it's going to sound like, what types of information They're going to be giving you, you are inviting your humanness into the session.

HANS:
Exactly.

ALFRED:
You are putting yourself in limitation by trying to understand it.

HANS:
I didn't know who the names of my Guides were for many, many years. I called them 'Friend.' Yes, Friend I feel you. Yes, Friend I hear you. That type of thing. I didn't say: Well, I'll only believe if you give me a name. And, Alfred, that's what a lot of people do. They're waiting to get a name as if the name qualifies the reality.

ALFRED:
Exactly. They say: Okay, if I understand, if I get a signal, then it means I'm going in the right direction. No. That's a human approach. And again, if you try to approach receiving guidance and channeling the Other Side from a human approach, you are inviting limitation, you are inviting interference, you are inviting separation from the Other Side. It is by letting go of the mind chatter, letting go of thought, letting go of understanding, letting go of trying... Simply going into the most peaceful place, blank place, possible, that it's going to work.

HANS:
Yes. And it will work for all of you. Remember, the less you 'try' to channel, the more you will. The more you 'try' to channel, the less you will. Because the word 'try' gets in your way. It's the mind chatter that says I need, I'm wanting to believe... all these things. But it doesn't say I trust and believe.

When I sit down, folks, for over 35, 40 years, I went out into the world somewhere to see 8 people a day, 6 and 7 days a week. For years and years and years and years and years. I never one day ever sat down and said: I wonder if I'll be able to get anything today. I had what they call a 'knowing'. A simple knowing. And the knowing was 'it already was.' I wasn't separate of that truth because I walked in it. 

We gave a class recently, if you remember Alfred, at Agape International, on Walking in Two Worlds and showing people how it is that they can believe that they already are receiving information from the Other Side and then there's the appearance of reality on This Side. Notice how I say 'appearance.' But everyday that you get up... When you're asleep you're already on the Other Side. When you get up the energy from the Other Side doesn't say: Oh, bye. I'll see you next time. No, the energy follows with you into your daily life. And learning to access says: I don't try, I do.

ALFRED:
So on that note, Hans, let's just simply summarize. This human world is the exact opposite of what it's like to be in Spirit.

HANS:
That's correct.

ALFRED:
So if you wish to communicate with, be as Spirit, do the exact opposite which is do not try, do not understand. Okay?

HANS:
That's why Yoda said: Do or don't do. But don't try.

ALFRED:
But you are to be in a blank space. Understand that you are already perfect. That you need nothing. You do not need to understand who or why or what or how.

HANS:
No... no.

ALFRED:
It is from that place of nothingness that there is everything. It is from that place of nothingness that you separate from your limitation. It is from that place of nothingness that you invite Spirit to enter.

HANS:
And Alfred, I can hear our folks out there right now saying: Well, wait a minute. I need to know! No, you don't.  And Alfred, that's very hard... what you just gave hard. It's absolute truth but it's very hard for the human mind to accept that it is not in control.

ALFRED:
That's exactly the point.

HANS:
And to believe, Alfred, into nothingness. You used that word several times. That's spiritual truth.

ALFRED:
If you want to understand and if you want to be in control, that's what you're going to get. If you wish to talk to the Other Side, then you need to be the opposite of understanding and control.

HANS:
Yes. Absolutely the opposite.

ALFRED:
It is a spiritual truth. Hope that helps. A really complicated topic but...

HANS:
It's a tough one, Alfred.

ALFRED:
It is.

HANS:
It gets the people's minds a'runnin' quite well. But just know, always, that there's never a time, gentle people, where you are not in touch with Spirit. And I think Alfred, that will conclude the lesson for today.

For more information, you may like: 
Beginning Communication with Spirit Lessons   
Intermediate Spiritual Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment