Saturday, February 28, 2015

“The Perception of Death”- by Hans Christian King Spiritual Radio Show Transcription

“The Perception of Death”- by Hans Christian King 
Spiritual Radio Show Transcription
GUIDANCE FOR YOUR LIFE Radio Show
with Hans Christian King www.HansKing.com
and Alfred Ricci www.AlfredRicci.com
Topic: The Perception of Death
February 28, 2015







HANS:
Hello everyone. Today's topic is "The Perception of Death." It's certainly an interesting title, and I want to say to everyone that life is a continuum. There is no beginning and there is no end. In the human form we are guided by a perception that says you become alive when you are born and you die when you die and your soul goes to Heaven and... Basically what it is is throughout our lives we are constantly going to different levels of consciousness to enrich our soul. So when we're here in the human world, we have human attachments. And those human attachments, these wonderful people who love us and... I had a lovely lady come up to me at Agape and she says: Hansie, are you taking care of yourself? I said: As best I can. I said: Why? She says: Because I would die if we lost you. And I said: No child you would not. Because I would continue to impress energy on you after I left. All you have to do is call me. Just ask for me. 

Death is something that is not real. All that's happening is that the physical attachment... Let's say the car we bought is getting rusty, it's getting old, but the interior's still fine... So my interior's still fine. I don't believe I'm going anywhere for any number of years to come. However, a lot of people have an awareness that they believe in the totality of death. That when you pass away that's it, goodbye, no more. Nothing, children, could be further from the truth. 

A lovely lady at Agape came up to me and said: Hans, my mother died last week and we didn't have a good relationship and I'm so sad we parted the way we did. I said: Were you there? She said: Yes. I said: She passed through you on the way home. And when she got home, she was quickly able to see what had happened. She's at peace now and she's hugging you and saying: Don't believe what happened was who I am. You see? Don't believe what happened is who I am. So it's time for all of us, at some point, to say goodbye. There's no one in this listening audience who will not lose someone. That is the way of life. How you approach it is another matter entirely. Our Irish friends hold a Wake and celebrate and sort of get a little sloshy and they honor the person that Hawaiians do. So many of our oldest cultures honor the person on the way out of this adventure - which is all it ever was in the first place. 

Sometimes we have only one friend and that friend is a parent, or a lover, or a loved one. And that person gets sick and terror fills our heart. And we say: What will we do if they leave us?  And I would say to you: You'll be fine because God is great, love is eternal. You will never lose...never ever lose the love of that individual. I lost my partner of 47 years some years ago. How did I handle that? Not well. Even knowing what I know, I still suffered. I wound up in the hospital. And then magic occurred. Out of all that. And Alfred showed up. And so what I'm saying to you is there is no beginning, there is no end, there simply "is."

Many of you have relationships with individuals you would have never dreamed you would ever be in with that one. But what you don't know is the "why." So you have contracts with people who will come into your life and you have contracts with people who will leave your life as you will leave your life one day. And what you want to always be certain is that you stay on track to accomplish all that you came in to do the best you can. You may not, children, get to everything in this lifetime. I don't know that I will. But Spirit doesn't look at that. Do they? They always say: And what was the intention? That's where they come from. 

At the moment of crossing, the Spirit cuts our silver cord, you know nothing about it, you don't feel anything, nothing happens, you simply go to sleep for a moment. 5 minutes later, if there is such a thing is time, that's what they guesstimate, you wake up and oh, oh, it's you, it's you. Oh, oh I forgot. Oh my God, I forgot...all my family and friends. And then a party ensues. Alfred's Italian so he's going to have a very big party. Aren't you, Alfred?

ALFRED:
Absolutely. And that's one of the big things is the mind cannot fathom life without the body because it is the body. However, the soul truly knows that this body is merely an experience and there will be many more of those experiences.

HANS:
Many, many more.

ALFRED:
Many more.

HANS:
And you know Alfred, this is how strange we are as Spirit in human form.  We say we're afraid of death and every night we ask to go to sleep, to lose consciousness, believing we will wake up. Every night we go to sleep. Oh, for a lovely night's sleep. Oh, oh... We're not afraid to die at all. You see? Because you have a consciousness that's says oh, but you'll wake up. Folks, when you make your crossing you also will wake up. You see what I'm saying? So that's why I say that life is a continuum. 

Please don't be afraid of death. If you want to worry about anything, worry about life. It's very complicated (laughing). Death is very simple. The Other Side is beautiful. But you've got to stick it out, finish the job. And you'll know, you'll know that when your partner, your mom or your dad or your sister or brother or your child leaves you, they're in such love, such love. The abundance of love is everywhere. And for all these 60 years I've been in service I've heard Spirit come back and say: I had no idea. I feared for nothing. Everything is beautiful. 

And they can do little things around the house. They can put the TV on, put it off, turn lights on and off, tilt pictures...All kinds of fun things. Love everyone you can for as long as you can. But that love will never die when that person leaves you or you leave that person. Alfred, I think that will conclude the lesson for today.

For more information, you may like:
The Passing of Loved Ones and Friends: The Absence of the Presence
The Passing of Loved Ones and Friends: Preparing the Way



No comments:

Post a Comment